Naruto: Rise of a Ninja to include Japanese dub

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
<a href="http://kotaku.com/gaming/bilingual/naruto-stays-japanese-on-xbox-360-266316.php">Kotaku are reporting</a> that Ubisoft's much anticipated XBox 360 video game "Naruto: Rise of a Ninja" will be released (outside of Japan) with both English and Japanese language dubs - hence, both tracks will be starring voices from the extremely popular Naruto anime.

"<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FtjEzmzQZ4">Naruto: Rise of a Ninja</a>" is quickly becoming one of the most anticipated manga-to-video-game adaptations ever - all the press coming from the games industry appears to suggest that <a href="http://www.ubi.com/UK/">Ubisoft</a> (it's rare that a French/North American games developer has been allowed to work on a Japanese franchise as popular as Naruto) have managed to capture the magic of the original material and no doubt, this latest move will have fans desperate to take a proper look at the game.

Imp said:
speaking of Naruto, does anyone know why it isn't on Jetix anymore, and when it'll come back???

Because it sucked enuf said

Kotaku are reporting that Ubisoft's much anticipated XBox 360 video game "Naruto: Rise of a Ninja" will be released (outside of Japan) with both English and Japanese language dubs - hence, both tracks will be starring voices from the extremely popular Naruto anime.

"Naruto: Rise of a Ninja" is quickly becoming one of the most anticipated manga-to-video-game adaptations ever - all the press coming from the games industry appears to suggest that Ubisoft (it's rare that a French/North American games developer has been allowed to work on a Japanese franchise as popular as Naruto) have managed to capture the magic of the original material and no doubt, this latest move will have fans desperate to take a proper look at the game.

This is great news I cant stand the english dub of naruto :D

This is the greatest thing since 'Garlic Bread'. And will shut all the Narutards up.

On another note; BoBoBo has also gone off Jetix for the time being. I think tis cos they're trying to get rid of these new series'

Imp said:
speaking of Naruto, does anyone know why it isn't on Jetix anymore, and when it'll come back???

my guess is because they've decided they can't keep repeating the same episodes over, and over, and over, and over (ect) until they get new episodes to show.

my guess is that when they've got new episodes to air, they'll start showing episodes again to lead you into the new ones.

Now I don't know weather to buy Xbox 360 for this or wait and Buy a Nintendo Wii for the Shippuuden game that just came out in Japan >.<

I heard you can put Xbox 360 games on wii though with a special device, anyone knows what that is?

edit: I just found out the Shippuuden game is on PS2 as well :)

Hopfully, It will over her so I can buy a 360 ^^.

oban is off aswell, seems they're going into marvel mode

I heard you can put Xbox 360 games on wii though with a special device, anyone knows what that is?

i really don't see the Wii having the graphical engine for a 360 game lol

HoukiBoshi said:
Now I don't know weather to buy Xbox 360 for this or wait and Buy a Nintendo Wii for the Shippuuden game that just came out in Japan >.<

edit: I just found out the Shippuuden game is on PS2 as well :)

Hopfully, It will over her so I can buy a 360 ^^.
There is no way that a Xbox 360 could ever be played on a Wii. The Wii simply doesn't have the raw power to handle them, not to mention a complete lack of HD compliance and any other such requirements.

HoukiBoshi said:
A Xbox 360...

I hope this game gets ported to PS3, but not take a age about it, like Tom Clancey Rainbow Six: Vegas, 2 delays.. just to port a game... I bet they mess it up too.

I think they made a very wise choice putting the Japanese soundtrack on, not many people actually watch the dubbed version.

I'm interested as to how the game will do, its definitely worth a look i would think. I think it will stay as a 360 exclusive though, and probably not go onto another console.

Arbalest said:
I'm interested as to how the game will do, its definitely worth a look i would think. I think it will stay as a 360 exclusive though, and probably not go onto another console.
Ubisoft are known for porting games, as they will want as much cash from it as possible.

It's a wise move for Ubisoft in terms of Japanese popularity - if it turns out to be a good game, the Japanese version will undoubtedly be the first Ubi game to sell in Japan (were it not for 360 popularity, but a PS3 port is possible.

Espy said:
It's a wise move for Ubisoft in terms of Japanese popularity - if it turns out to be a good game, the Japanese version will undoubtedly be the first Ubi game to sell in Japan (were it not for 360 popularity, but a PS3 port is possible.
Ah yes, I forgot about the Japanese market, if they're to sell it over there and sell it well, they have to port it, theres more PS3's sold there than 360's already.

Imp said:

It's on Friday, Saturday and Sunday instead.

Naruto: 7:30 p.m.
Bobobo: 8:00 p.m.

Game sounds great, though I heard it only goes upto a certain part in the series. (Episode 70 or something)

ashmaster4eva said:
Imp said:

Game sounds great, though I heard it only goes upto a certain part in the series. (Episode 70 or something)

Episode 80, But they're will no doubt be a conclusion game 81 - 135, or a downloadable add on to the game. The Valley of Death battle needs to be played in full action.

And a PS3 port, i really really want.

ashmaster4eva said:
Imp said:

THANKS! :D

Stupid Jetix... :x

Imp said:
ashmaster4eva said:
Imp said:

Are you sure these aren't re-runs, as the weekend runs of BoBoBo are, well depending on if your a weekday watcher or a weekend watcher.

Jayme said:
Imp said:

Are you sure these aren't re-runs, as the weekend runs of BoBoBo are, well depending on if your a weekday watcher or a weekend watcher.

I think Bobobo are re-runs but i'm not sure about Naruto, I haven't checked in awhile.

Point 1: Don't celebrate just yet in regards to Ubisoft geting this, Blue Dragon is going to be English only because they need to translate it into every other language including swaheli.

Point 2: Jetix are realy trying my patance in regards to Naruto, I meen I wouln't call shinanigins on it if they haddn't started airing that **** for brains show....groseologoy or whatever (Even for Canada's level of tollerance, concidering they air Gundam Seed Destiny, that show is just all "Woo, we can make light of things that are 'disgusting' acting as if they're cool about it). But now I know better.
News flash jetix, I happen to be of the opinion that PR: Time Force was the best of the PR series and I salute you for airing it, but if you keep this up, there's going to be hell to pay.

Point 3: Gawd damn, how long did BO^7 run without reruns? That's gota be the fastest turnaround in regards to that.

Conan-san said:
Point 1: Don't celebrate just yet in regards to Ubisoft geting this, Blue Dragon is going to be English only because they need to translate it into every other language including swaheli.

Point 2: Jetix are realy trying my patance in regards to Naruto, I meen I wouln't call shinanigins on it if they haddn't started airing that **** for brains show....groseologoy or whatever (Even for Canada's level of tollerance, concidering they air Gundam Seed Destiny, that show is just all "Woo, we can make light of things that are 'disgusting' acting as if they're cool about it). But now I know better.
News flash jetix, I happen to be of the opinion that PR: Time Force was the best of the PR series and I salute you for airing it, but if you keep this up, there's going to be hell to pay.

Point 3: Gawd damn, how long did BO^7 run without reruns? That's gota be the fastest turnaround in regards to that.

and whats wrong with gundam seed destiny?

Back