Naruto readers...

Lupus Inu said:
That's actually really good, unlike me who has to wait 3 months for ONE Jojo's Bizarre Adventure volume. ._.

sounds about the same as reborn, I am currently on vol 4 have to wait till october for 5 they won't post the release schedule for the rest.

Plus it looks like volume 5 is when the vongola tournement looks to start

thekendyman said:
Lupus Inu said:
That's actually really good, unlike me who has to wait 3 months for ONE Jojo's Bizarre Adventure volume. ._.

sounds about the same as reborn, I am currently on vol 4 have to wait till october for 5 they won't post the release schedule for the rest.

Plus it looks like volume 5 is when the vongola tournement looks to start

I'm also buying that, I hate how long you have to wait til the next volume comes out. :cry:

Thats good news, I was getting a bit peaved off haveing to wait for three months between volumes being released

For me it's good that they're releasing three Naruto at a time for two reasons.

1, I won't have to wait for the next volume. ( Well, atleast for two of them. )

2, I can get them in the buy 3 for £15 offer at Forbidden Planet.

thekendyman said:
just finished vol 15 andi' just hate how i has to wait till september for the next 3 volumes.

How do you think the people waiting for Hellsing volume 8 felt. It took 2 frelling years for that one to come out. :?

i've got the naruto manga up to no 19 its fantastic!! if you live near a forbidden planet i'm told that they are ordering from america so i'm now up to date with them...might start cosplaying one next year :p

That's good news! I'll definitely buy them, and it's good that they're releasing them quickly. Not much of a wait between volumes ;] I'm just hoping that my bookstore will be able to get them in. They're kind of slow with these sort of things.

The manga has a faster release than the anime. Woo! The manga is better anyway x3

And Viz has stated it will release the new Naruto vol's at a rate of one every two months rather than one every three, which was the norm.

Result...less wait for Naruto, less wait for Shaman King... thank you Viz. <3

Now how about a volume of One Piece every other month...pleeease? :(

the naruto manga can be abit more realistic than anime:
kakashi's lightning blade/chidori went right through haku in the manga but not the anime! is this cause it was rated for 12 yr olds? most likely
i've just brought one peice but SJ know fab manga when they see it!
i just want to get onto the shippuden(have i spelt that right?) part of naruto.....HURRY SJ!!!!

rocklee said:
kakashi's lightning blade/chidori went right through haku in the manga but not the anime! is this cause it was rated for 12 yr olds?

The Naruto anime is targeted at the same age as most other JUMP Animes (Bleach, etc.) Being shown at around 7:27 in Japan. So around a teenage/family audience. . .probably.

Jayme said:
rocklee said:
kakashi's lightning blade/chidori went right through haku in the manga but not the anime! is this cause it was rated for 12 yr olds?

The Naruto anime is targeted at the same age as most other JUMP Animes (Bleach, etc.) Being shown at around 7:27 in Japan. So around a teenage/family audience. . .probably.

oh i guess that is a good reason!bout the same over here on jetix!

i think i killed this one in september oops....who's read up the shippuden manga? i'm on chapter 356..no spoilers its getting rather good...and scary!

yea that was a shock! i laughed so much when guy gave kakashi a piggy back..and naruto,lee and negi's reaction to it lmao :D (i think it was them)

RetroRainbow said:
What has happened since we found out Pein, Konan, and whats-his-face were Jiraiya's students? That was about the time I lost interest again, lol.

Alot has happened since then, mainly Jiraiya fighting Pein aka Nagato, finding out more about Jiraiya's past, Jiraiya uses a new jutsu Sennin/Hermit Mode, Jiraiya is part of a prophecy that his student would either destroy or save the world (just not sure which student that means).

Last edited by a moderator:
It's very nice and all, and even though Jiraiya is a decent character in a series like Naruto... it pains [lololol] me to say he's pretty much screwed and gonna die.

Don't highlight if you don't want spoilers on latest Naruto chapters, yo.

lol my comp doesn't let me use the spoilers button...for some odd reason
so sorry to people that we have ruined it for lol
wow i know it was a certain probability but naruto's dad..wow! i guess he had no choice to put it in his kid!...lol lee getting drunk! LMAO!!!

Lupus Inu said:
It's very nice and all, and even though Jiraiya is a decent character in a series like Naruto... it pains [lololol] me to say he's pretty much screwed and gonna die.

Don't highlight if you don't want spoilers on latest Naruto chapters, yo.

I really hope Jirya doesn't die. He's one of my favourite characters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back