Naruto heading for UK TV?

aniki said:
InuYasha's DVDs are uncut versions compared to the edited TV episodes,
Even then the edits arent that much, mainly the early eps that had edits from what ive read on Toonzone.

BUT, then the dub would be obviously ugly, and the super kol opening intro's and outro's would be ruined and made by a simple ugly music vid
Viz do not change the OP/ED, and they have links with a great dub studio in Canada who have done a great job with long series in the past and currently (Inuyasha for example)

well that sounds kool to hear (btw, aniki, it was me bro who said that stuff about, nit wanting naruto to hit uk tv, he just wanted to say what e felt thats all, but the things about the op/ed stuff was me-_- i actually would like to see naruto on uk tv ^_^

Naruto is the perfect anime to crack UK TV because it has something for everyone. I'm not a big fan, but the plot and characters balance out the action scenes. A UK TV release would definatly be a good thing.

Nothing could possibly ruin Naruto, it's far too good. Plus we have the DVDs and merchandise to look forward to.

IanC said:
Videl said:
really? let see u say that if Blue Water ever get their hands on it :D
Blue Water does good dubs.... Zeta Gundam for example

Yeah, that Zeta dub was excellent. I watched the first 2 episodes dubbed and the rest subbed, but what I heard was really good. I think they just about pegged Kamille and Jerid.

Back