Myspace?

I got one, its a handy place to post pics that I wanna show my mates, although thats all I actually use it for, for news and stuff I just use my own blog site

I have one, but I barely use it, I mostly go on it because people ask me to. "Check out my profile, plz." and stuff like that.

That track on your Myspace page Rocks Espy

I loved the sonic adventure 2 soundtrack so damn much, but I dont know why, I guess its just really catchy

The 'That's the way I like it' (Battleship level) Track is my fav

Not to sound like the old foggie i am, but what exactly is myspace and what does it do? Heard everyone and their uncle go on about it, but the inticacies of it all have escaped me. Kinda get the impression it a mix between Livejournal and Youtube.

Myspace got poo, I know less that 25% of the people on my list and they keep sending me random stuff. Hate it now, used to be fun when it was people that I knew.

Facebook is better now. Only people you know, you even specify how you know them, and it's less messy because of the more strict editing rules which made MySpace look like an unexperienced HTMList's hellhole.

Back