MyAnimeList/Anime-Planet/Kitsu/AniList Discussion Thread

theirsbailiff

School Idol
I know this is a stupid question here, but does anyone here use either MyAnimeList or Anime-Planet or even both sites for their view logging... stuff? I mean, both sites have their advantages and disadvantages but I was wondering which site you guys prefer? Or, you guys use a different site to log all the anime/manga you've seen/read.

Anyway, here's my MAL account and AP account (Which I rarely update) if you want them

The List, if anybody wants it.

MyAnimeList
theirsbailiff
MaxonTreik (Note from him if you're thinking of befriending him on MAL:)
MaxonTreik said:
To the people that sent me requests, I'd appreciate a little warning before you send a request.
Reevothemusefan
VoxPhantom
MrLaserSharkKH
terryschoccyorange
megagold5
Peachy
devilrules666
Cloud Strife
teonzo
Rena Ryuugu
animefreak17
FourthLion
Arbalest
BanzaiJedi
Taka88
kuuderes_shadow
kuuderes_shadow said:
Will only accept friends requests from people I've actually had a conversation with.
st_owly
GolGotha
Ath
bakum4tsu
duoinchains
NormanicGrav
Sinthetic
Kurz Weber
Morbo
Stiivun
IncendiaryLemon
black1blade
NoSurprises
DragonBlaze67
Gemsy-chan

Anime-Planet

theirsbailiff
terryschoccyorange
megagold5
Peachy
Sayu
Cathe
Demelza

Kitsu
theirsbailiff
Peachy
NormanicGrav
Stiivun

AniList
theirsbailiff
Peachy

Last edited:
I don't use either of them, and don't feel the need to log everything I watch. I signed up for MAL once briefly but never added much and stopped visiting.

R

I have a MAL. It's a useful tool and wasn't bad for communicating with people I already knew, but the wider community is largely annoying American teenagers and uber-otaku up their own a*seholes who I'd frankly rather avoid. I haven't logged in for about two years.

Lawrence said:
This kind of map?

SEE IMAGE ABOVE FOR ROAD MAP

...or Maybe something more like this?!

mapone.jpg

Because Everyone has a talking map right?

Right, I've just made a list of everyone with a MAL/AP account and befriended the lot of you. I'm also kinda surprised that there are people on this board that have Anime-Planet accounts, I was kinda thinking you were all gonna be going 'Anime-Planet? What's that?'

Back