My Piano compositions

pianoistherhythm

Completely Average High School Student
Hey Guys i would like to introduce myself. I play piano since i was 10 years old and in my free time i like to compose my own Music. At first I composed randomly pieces but currently I want to compose pieces in anime style. "Pink Sakura" is my first one :)
I would be very happy if you could listen in and leave me a little feedback. And if you want to see more of these types of videos, just hit the subscribe button it would help me a lot <3 ^^

video link:

pianoistherhythm

Heyho, here I am again. My newest piece is not exactly anime-style but I hope you enjoy it anyway :)
(Before I open a new topic every time, I will always write in this post from now on)

pianoistherhythm

Hey guys i finished my new piano composition "walking into the sunset". I tryd to compose this in anime-style but dont know if i was succesfull. Hope you enjoy it anyway 🙂

pianoistherhythm

Heyho, I just uploaded my latest piece. If you are a little bored and you can spare 2min, I would be happy if you take a look.:)
I was inspired to the piece when I found an old photo of my former cat (best cat in the world)😁

pianoistherhythm

Heyho a little update, I just uploaded a new composition. I would be happy if you would take a look 😁

Of course, I am always open to feedback, criticism, etc ☺️

pianoistherhythm

Heyho, here's a new little piece of music from me. I would be happy if you would have a look. If you like it, you are very welcome to leave a sub & like 😄

pianoistherhythm

Heyho guys. Today it will be a little different because this time there is no original composition and no anime style either. This is for all CoD Black Ops 1 lovers. A small remix of the well-known "Damned" theme with a little improvisation of myself. Hope you like it even if it has nothing to do with anime 😁

pianoistherhythm

Heyho after a little break because of my exams I found some time again to sit down at the piano. This is my new composition.
Hope you enjoy it 😁