My Art.

First things I noticed:

You seem to have a more hasty, sketchier style that will definitely pave the road for improvement later on. Most newbies draw what they want, and have a fit for the nearest eraser once it doesn't go as planned (you know the people; the ones who say '**** I need a rubber', every 20 seconds.)

I can't tell for sure, but you should work more with the shapes, instead of going to the more intricute forms straight away. If you look at everything as a shape, you'll see everything more simply (unless of course the drawing is in fact very technical). Faces are made short work of if you construct from a circle.

As I'm typing this right now, I notice I have enormous balls. So big, that my typing speed is being hurt in the process due to testicular obstruction.

BAI.

you know, i told you about pressing your penis against the monitor, you won't listen until some form of radiation goes down your urathra

Kurogane said:
First things I noticed:

You seem to have a more hasty, sketchier style that will definitely pave the road for improvement later on. Most newbies draw what they want, and have a fit for the nearest eraser once it doesn't go as planned (you know the people; the ones who say '**** I need a rubber', every 20 seconds.)

I can't tell for sure, but you should work more with the shapes, instead of going to the more intricute forms straight away. If you look at everything as a shape, you'll see everything more simply (unless of course the drawing is in fact very technical). Faces are made short work of if you construct from a circle.

As I'm typing this right now, I notice I have enormous balls. So big, that my typing speed is being hurt in the process due to testicular obstruction.

BAI.

Hmm intresting, thank you for being honest. I will keep what you said in mind next time I draw.

Brown said:
Kurogane said:
First things I noticed:

BAI.

Hmm intresting, thank you for being honest. I will keep what you said in mind next time I draw.

Refer to the third paragraph most frequently.

Oh, and you're welcome.

Here's my latest:

Some_work___need_help_by_C0mpani0n.jpg

I took Kurogane's advice into practice and someone else I knew told me it would be a good idea to start from observation. - I still wanted to be creative so I just tried to replicate the eyes from Nyuu from Elfen Lied. I'm quite happy with what I've done so far- but I'm really stuck on what I should work on next :/ all help is greatly apperciated

Looks pretty good so far, you should really focus on copying stuff for a while though, try to do a mix of real life sketches and copying pictures from various artists. Hope that helps, keep up the good work. :wink:

Nice. If you start using some bolder lines then I think your pictures will look pretty good. Perhaps you should try some figure drawing next? (Noticed that all your drawings are of faces).

That said, I'm in no position to give advice when it comes to drawing since I'm little more than an amateur myself :?

Back