My Art

Summer holiday season is so close I can taste it :lol:
School is almost over (though I've just been told that we're having a GCSE in Jan which seems far away but will pop up very soon, I'm sure)
And with JapanEx coming up, if you haven't been able to tell already, I'm excited ^^
Anywho, the point was, Summer holidays are coming and so, finished artwork will be posted in the Summer break.
Until then, I have a few sketches/doodles to share with you.
Criticism needed and appreciated ^^

Wow, looks good. Foreshortening is always tricky (with the arm). Face and hair stand out for me as the best bits - some subtle but nice shading there.

Can't wait to see finished pics!

I'm working on my friends band album art *excited* I'm glad she wants me to be a part of it, that also means its going to be taking up a lot of my time so I'm not sure if I'll be able to post the finished artwork promised earlier ;_;

However, I may post the album cover drafts etc
^_^

Thank you so much for all of your comments, all of them are very much appreciated <3

Hey hey, its been a while.
While reading Battle Royale vol 5, I came across the demise of Hirono Shimizu and I couldn't help but think..how beautiful.
I mean, her death wasn't.
But the face, to draw that face must have been fun, so I did and believe me. I had fun :twisted:

As usual, I'd really like to know what you all think and love constructive criticism. Although its hard to give when picture quality is this..poor.

A book I own by Chris Achilleos has an awesome picture that I like called 'Watch the Birdy'
I attempted to sketch it back in April, last year and decided I'd have a go at colouring it in PS today and just mess about with it.
Please tell me what you think ^-^
I'm a total beginner with PS so any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Outlawstar said:
Love how hes in front of a real background.(or at least I think it is)
Nice pic^^
^-^ Thank you. Yeah it was a real background, I just messed with it a little so there wasn't a huge difference between the back and L.

Pomtry said:
I think everyone has trouble with hands all my drawing pretty much have the same hands as the characters on south park :lol:

Heh, yeah. Pretty much hands and feet I have difficulty with so I tend to study them for a while (I have a book of anatomy etc) and then I get it, I just need to KEEP doing it =P

Update: NOT MY SKETCHES (obviously) - These are Kev Crossley sketches bought at http://www.thecomicsshow.co.uk/

My Opinion: Sweeeeet :p
Kev Crossley website===> http://www.kevcrossley.com/

Back