Grimraven Student Council President Friday at 3:44 PM #7,021 Dragon Slayer said: New DOTW offer. https://twitter.com/x/status/2108514840134521285 New Titles Announcement. https://twitter.com/x/status/2108543938298864066 Now Shipping Early. https://twitter.com/x/status/2108544829332324835 Click to expand... Now this is one of the better DOTW, Especially considering the timing
Dragon Slayer said: New DOTW offer. https://twitter.com/x/status/2108514840134521285 New Titles Announcement. https://twitter.com/x/status/2108543938298864066 Now Shipping Early. https://twitter.com/x/status/2108544829332324835 Click to expand... Now this is one of the better DOTW, Especially considering the timing
Takei Daloui Vampire Ninja Yesterday at 1:53 PM #7,022 Dragon Slayer said: New DOTW offer. https://twitter.com/x/status/2108514840134521285 New Titles Announcement. https://twitter.com/x/status/2108543938298864066 Now Shipping Early. https://twitter.com/x/status/2108544829332324835 Click to expand... Fate, Danmachi, just take my wallet why don't you. Haha. (Do Camelot now. I'll be buying this one too since I love Fate content.)
Dragon Slayer said: New DOTW offer. https://twitter.com/x/status/2108514840134521285 New Titles Announcement. https://twitter.com/x/status/2108543938298864066 Now Shipping Early. https://twitter.com/x/status/2108544829332324835 Click to expand... Fate, Danmachi, just take my wallet why don't you. Haha. (Do Camelot now. I'll be buying this one too since I love Fate content.)