UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

Have Yuuna, Domestic Girlfriend, or Why the Hell are You Here, Teacher been DotW before? Those are the ones I'm waiting for. Don't think I'd want to pay more than £15 for... that kind of thing 😏
Yuuna must have been as I have 2 copies.
Why the hell hasn't been. It is funny.
Edit. Or has it?

If you haven't got Kandagawa Jet Girls, put that on your list. It's been DOTW before so should come round again.

Domestic Girlfriend has been.
I'm not past the first 2 episodes, it's depressing.

Domestic Girlfriend is my most ironic guilty pleasure 10 / 10 anime. I binged it all at once because it was wild with the amount of **** that kept happening 😂

Similar with Platinum End, not a great show but was fun because of all the bonkers stuff that kept happening.

EDIT: They both excel in having great OP songs though.

Yuuna is worth paying full price for (I can't remember if I did, though). Good comedy, good storyline and way sexier than Testament of Sister New Devil without being creepy. TSND just tries too hard with the raunch and comes across as tired and cliched in that respect (this is obviously just my opinion).

Is Kandagawa Jet Girls sillier than Keijo!!!?

Have Yuuna, Domestic Girlfriend, or Why the Hell are You Here, Teacher been DotW before? Those are the ones I'm waiting for. Don't think I'd want to pay more than £15 for... that kind of thing 😏
Yuuna must have been as I have 2 copies.
Why the hell hasn't been. It is funny.

If you haven't got Kandagawa Jet Girls, put that on your list. It's been DOTW before so should come round again.

Domestic Girlfriend has been.
I'm not past the first 2 episodes, it's depressing.
Yuuna is worth paying full price for (I can't remember if I did, though). Good comedy, good storyline and way sexier than Testament of Sister New Devil without being creepy. TSND just tries too hard with the raunch and comes across as tired and cliched in that respect (this is obviously just my opinion).

Is Kandagawa Jet Girls sillier than Keijo!!!?
It's a typical girl wants to do a sport.
Premise is as silly as Keijo. Funny and uplifting and sexy.
Not enough flashbacks to the MCs mother.

Anyone else getting withdrawal symptoms. 🥵
At what stage is it classed as withdrawal?
I’m not quite licking plaster off the walls yet.

I would think Friday is a bad day for an entertainment retail website to go offline, as (bar any promotions) I’d expect more browsing outside working hours. Surely there’s a few others who space out their anime binging sessions with that strange pastime called ‘work’?
Perhaps put the server somewhere where people don’t trip over the cabling, and away from the leak in the roof?

Here's our review for the site when MVM released it - it might be helpful.
Except that it’s no longer on offer now and has tripled in price on MVM’s site. But CEX are flogging it for £12 (which I guess tends to be where titles end up after people have tried as a DOTW).
Personally; I just looked up the trailer, and thought I’d try it anyway…

I am pretty sure mine has just shipped as while the email doesn't outright say what title it was and due to the well known issues with logging in on the AOL website I can't check my order history, I didn't have any other outstanding orders with AOL so it must be Aria S3... and I'm SO EXCITED YAY!!! I love Aria! 🥰

Back