UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

Thing is how much will that cost you? That extra cost will add a month or two to your retirement age! :)

I'm so far away from being able to retire it's not even worth thinking about, though would be cool to retire early.

Not even sure how you'd be able to turn around and say "yep ready to retire now". You need cash kicking around for a non-predictable period of time, I mean you could live to be 120 or something right? Emergency stuff in the mean time, also more expensive stuff like cost of living even if you've got a house paid off.

Scary stuff!

yeah, I don't know if I will be able to retire at 70, although I'm having health issues now so who knows if I'll even be able to work that long. My house won't be paid off yet when I'm 70, so I may have to sell it and move in with one of my two daughters, and put the burden on them, lol...

yeah, I don't know if I will be able to retire at 70, although I'm having health issues now so who knows if I'll even be able to work that long. My house won't be paid off yet when I'm 70, so I may have to sell it and move in with one of my two daughters, and put the burden on them, lol...

It sucks right? you work all your life so you can retire and chill, and then you don't really get to enjoy it like you would if you were younger.

Fingers crossed for you with the health issues I saw your other post, hopefully it's solvable and you don't need to do anything so drastic. Would be a real shame to leave behind your epic cinema room as well!

Cover artwork revealed - but the colours look weird compared to the US release:

Never seen it myself but heard good things, and at that price, can't go wrong though I will say for a recent release that has gone cheap pretty fast, maybe it wasn't a great seller.

I would also like to know if it has any improvements on the DVD box set I have.

This one:Haibane Renmei - Complete Box Set DVD (Volumes 1-4)

That is the same box set I have as well, and it sounds from the review that it is the "holy grail" as far as having the least ugly video of all the releases. I did buy the Blu-ray CE set though too when it first released, as you never know when old DVDs will fail, and if the sound and subtitles are better in HD, then that is a plus I want to have, too.

was Release the Spyce supposed to be out on monday (27th) and got stealth delayed til the 11th or am i confused with something else completely different?

Back