UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

pretty glad that Familiar of Zero was sold pretty cheaply on the christmas sale as i've been enjoying it so far up to season 3
just hope my comments can be the same when i eventually get up to Muv-Luv Alternative given that the adaption of the original Muv-Luv series the last anime season gone was pretty trash imo

UserCommentDeleted said:
Comment Removed
As MVM have released both season 2 of the main series and the Sword Oratoria spin off hence fulfilling the "various titles" criteria. Either way we'll see come Monday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could be, but I don't think either of those would fit the "various titles" criteria. I would take that to be stuff like Sword Oratoria or Grand Order vs Heavens Feel than just sequel releases.
I'd hope so there. Either of Danmachi or Fate would be appreciated, though I would have thought Danmachi season 3 might still be a bit away since the LE hasn't even been revealed yet from Sentai. Unless it has been and I missed that.
Fate though has a load of US titles not yet brought over.

I'd hope so there. Either of Danmachi or Fate would be appreciated, though I would have thought Danmachi season 3 might still be a bit away since the LE hasn't even been revealed yet from Sentai. Unless it has been and I missed that.
Fate though has a load of US titles not yet brought over.
Yeah, givin the way it's worded I'd say something Fate related would be the most likely.

I want this but as the Rosario & Vampire and Black lagoon saga have annoyed me, I cancelled R&V and decided no more early birds.

I'll wait until it's released and pay a few pounds extra.

But that £11.99 is attractive for a 50 minute film. Better than the £17-20 it could be after.
I'll probably crack next Sunday evening.

Back