UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

Random thought of the day I've been looking at MVM's back catalogue and realised they have the first 2 seasons of Shakugan no Shana. Now why was a show as big as that dropped?

Random thought of the day I've been looking at MVM's back catalogue and realised they have the first 2 seasons of Shakugan no Shana. Now why was a show as big as that dropped?
Licensing issues with NBC Universal Entertainment Japan I believe prevented Season 3 from being brought over. A similar case with When They Cry last I had checked.

why do u all pay when it ships. why not pay before. that way you have budget planned out and money for the future.
Paying on dispatch also imply the store is keeping your credit cards details in the meantime, which I find extremly bothersome.
People need to realize shops are asking for payment upon ordering not because they want the money asap but simply due to it being infinitely more secure.

Last edited:
I really like the start that's why i didn't get why it exploded at the end it was good along. Admittedly I dont think it was best anime of 2017 but its beginning was still good

Back