UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

Princess Principal and girls last tour are probably the best CE MVM have ever done. Made in Abyss is decent enough but those two have tons of content and look fantastic.

Princess Principal in particular is an amazing set. I was shocked at how heavy it was when I got it; so much extra content. And the show turned out to be amazing as well!

MVM is absolutely killing it this year with these releases. Makes me wonder what big announcements they're saving for MCM.

I don't think anyone cares about MCM anymore. MVM usually just tweet a few licenses over the weekend, and Manga don't bother at all. Only Anime Limited do a presentation, and last Expo's wasn't that hot IMO.

Q3 looking good for MCM. I'll definitely be picking up Eromanga Sensei and possibly Chivalry of a Failed Knight. Didn't think anyone would bother with Eromanga the way things had been going, so that one was a nice surprise.

MVM is absolutely killing it this year with these releases. Makes me wonder what big announcements they're saving for MCM.
Some of the new titles just put up on the site were due to be announced at MCM, but the release schedule went out today so chances are it would have popped up on Amazon before we got to announce it ourselves. But we've been working away planning for 2020! Expect plenty of updates during the show of new titles and existing licenses we've previously announced but have yet to be released!

Eromanga is a definite pick up for me, really pleased to see that get a release. I already imported Chivalry as I thought that ship had sailed. I would recommend the show to anyone who likes action and a good romance. Garden of Sinners is on my Radar but may have to wait until I have the funds.

I'm really glad to see Chivalry of a Failed Knight and Garden of Sinners blu ray (we've waited so long for this one) So even with this set we're stilll missing The Garden of Sinners recalled out summer I think it was called?

Back