UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

The monogatari series is as convoluted as it gets, skipping the beginning is even worse than usual. But seriously it’s never a good idea to skip the beginning.

My day 5 stuff arrived today, safe and sound in a nice box.

I forgot to get the mystery box and I screwed up the checkout on the BTOOOM! day, so I think I’m only waiting on the day 7 (GIRLS) stuff now.

I’ve had to start on a new storage box to keep all this stuff in. o_O

Am whizzing through the orders as quick/best I can - currently getting through Day 9. Should get to work on Day 10 tomorrow. There's just a few outstanding orders to do for Days that had Battle Girl High School and Muv-Luv BD [stock didn't turn up so had to re-order].

Absolutely gutting news about the situation with Anime Ltd's Christmas orders though.

Iirc this time around it’s all complete series’ I think. Could be wrong though and I can’t access the original listing to confirm. Regardless I’m looking forward to seeing what’s included this year.

Just so everyone's aware [will be tweeting it later too] but we'll be closed over the Christmas period and back in on 2nd Jan, so any order queries will be dealt with upon our return.
Have a good Christmas! It’s been a great year for MVM releases.

Having been a couple of little hours too late on that offer on Nobunaga Part 1, does anybody have some heads up on what's the next best place to get it somewhat close to the same offer price?

Having been a couple of little hours too late on that offer on Nobunaga Part 1, does anybody have some heads up on what's the next best place to get it somewhat close to the same offer price?
You might want to wait until the new year as MVM might do a sale/discount code for the January sales.

I'm assuming Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle isn't going to be in the Mystery box given that it is the Deal of the week now, as I'm considering it, but don't need 2 copies? :D

Did you only need Part 1 Blu-Ray?

I have a dup of that now, I'm sure I could part with it at the same price as the deal, but if so we should take it to the correct section of the forum if you are interested.

Back