UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

Huh didn’t realise it was that compact. I’ll stick with the universal sets for now.
Yeah, if I didn't collect part sets I would too. Its over £100 now. 😵
I would probably sell it now and get the standard as that was released as a complete series this year. (More space)
I wouldn't know what to charge for it though.

That Drifters sale is a great to see since I've been holding off on it I will have to pick that up soon. So far I've only picked up AL's Samurai Flamenco so this will be nice to get

OH dammit, checking my Emails / Paypal I managed to totally miss the confirm order page on the Fruit Baskets deal

:'(

Only noticed when I see some people have already received it

Email them about the issue with a screen shot. Maybe they will send you a discount.
I don't have a screen shot lol

I went via paypal, completed the County part to confirm address (Paypal doesn't automatically set it for me), clicked continue, clicked confirm order but I guess I didn't click the confirm T&C box. So I just closed my phone and went back to work without checking

One reason I prefer using my credit card directly by now. Though it is annoying that I have to input my CC number again every time. I still don't know it completely by heart. But at least that way I also avoid the additional trouble of it getting taken from the wrong CC or bank account. Last time I didn't notice that for 2 month and it cost me around 80€ of interest. =/

That did happen to me on Fate, it seemed strange how I didn't got any emal after the order... so I noticed on time.

Lost some time wishlisting what I want to appear (some I already know won't happen):

Broken Blade
Fate/zero 1
Fate/zero 2

Ambition of Oda Nobuna
Nyan Koi!
Sakura Trick
Amagami SS
Amagami SS +

Girlish Number
And you thought there is never a girl online?
Higurashi: when they cry S1-3 CE
Princess Principal CE

The ones bolded I was told won't happen, hopefully I get something I want for cheap.

Last edited:
That did happen to me on Fate, it seemed strange how I didn't got any emal after the order... so I noticed on time.

Lost some time wishlisting what I want to appear (some I already know won't happen):

Broken Blade
Fate/zero 1
Fate/zero 2

Ambition of Oda Nobuna
Nyan Koi!
Sakura Trick
Amagami SS
Amagami SS +

Girlish Number
Princess Principal CE

The ones bolded I was told won't happen, hopefully I get something I want for cheap.
I'm waiting for And you thought there is never a girl online? Let's see if it's part of the last remaining days!

I'm waiting for And you thought there is never a girl online? Let's see if it's part of the last remaining days!

I really dig these kind of down to earth, cleary with less budget put into them, shows.

Usually fun to sit down, and just have some fun in a cold afternoon.

MMO junkie is a better version of NetoYome, I will probably be forced to import tho

I really dig these kind of down to earth, cleary with less budget put into them, shows.

Usually fun to sit down, and just have some fun in a cold afternoon.

MMO junkie is a better version of NetoYome, I will probably be forced to import tho

Most of the Anime I have watched is the more laid back type of Anime, things like Minami-ke, Non Non Biyori , Encouragement of Climb, things like that.

Recovery of a MMO Junkie was one of biggest surprises on my short Anime career so far, great show!

Most of the Anime I have watched is the more laid back type of Anime, things like Minami-ke, Non Non Biyori , Encouragement of Climb, things like that.

Recovery of a MMO Junkie was one of biggest surprises on my short Anime career so far, great show!

When it comes to the whole ''cute girls doing cute things'', I'm a Yuru Yuri fan boy.

the twitter of the anime teased something yesterday, new tv series please :p

But no one seems to want to license it, unfortunate.

But yeah, there's something about these shows that I really dig. My AoTY is a place further of the universe, just so good.

When it comes to the whole ''cute girls doing cute things'', I'm a Yuru Yuri fan boy.

the twitter of the anime teased something yesterday, new tv series please :p

But no one seems to want to license it, unfortunate.

But yeah, there's something about these shows that I really dig. My AoTY is a place further of the universe, just so good.
Yuru Yuri? I haven't come across that one on my travels, I'll have to check it out!
A place further of the universe is one of the first anime out of my romance/Slice-of-life Anime comfort zone, and boy was it awesome! Sure, it may be cute girls doing cute things, but the animation and scenery is stunning in that one! I'm hoping they will do a second season, but not sure if you can top going to the north pole...

Yuru Yuri? I haven't come across that one on my travels, I'll have to check it out!
A place further of the universe is one of the first anime out of my romance/Slice-of-life Anime comfort zone, and boy was it awesome! Sure, it may be cute girls doing cute things, but the animation and scenery is stunning in that one! I'm hoping they will do a second season, but not sure if you can top going to the north pole...

Please do it, watch it. It gets better and better as eps and seasons go on. You will thank me later.

It's something I fear, it sold really well, it was a surprise hit even for the anime production committees. But where do they go from there? it's not like one of those open SOL that can go on forever, it had a clear goal, they got there. A full season seems hard to pull without feeling forced, I can see a anime movie as something easier to to, but still not sure what can be done.
(sorry for the off topic, but MVM mina-san, these are good, license them)

Please do it, watch it. It gets better and better as eps and seasons go on. You will thank me later.

It's something I fear, it sold really well, it was a surprise hit even for the anime production committees. But where do they go from there? it's not like one of those open SOL that can go on forever, it had a clear goal, they got there. A full season seems hard to pull without feeling forced, I can see a anime movie as something easier to to, but still not sure what can be done.
Apart from a Movie (which is quite possible) they could pull a Non Non Biyori Repeat, and go over the same year, but see events and things that we didn't see, or things that were only hinted upon?

Broken Blade
Fate/zero 1
Fate/zero 2

Ambition of Oda Nobuna
Nyan Koi!
Sakura Trick
Amagami SS
Amagami SS +

Girlish Number
Princess Principal CE

Not saying it defo won't happen, but I'd be surprised if they included Girlish Number as they only quite recent had that in their deal of the week: .

Back