UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

I hope you and everyone else here who preordered enjoys the series :)
Never seen it, but will try to enjoy.
Only it’s jammed into the outer box so tight that it took quite some effort to extract the contents. And I think if I put it back, it’ll never come out again.
Anyone else having this issue, or just me?

Never seen it, but will try to enjoy.
Only it’s jammed into the outer box so tight that it took quite some effort to extract the contents. And I think if I put it back, it’ll never come out again.
Anyone else having this issue, or just me?
I was shaking it for ages before I stuck a bit of thin plastic in.
It's back in about 3/4 of the way in in case I watch it again soon. However, I'm not feeling any desire.

I was shaking it for ages before I stuck a bit of thin plastic in.
It's back in about 3/4 of the way in in case I watch it again soon. However, I'm not feeling any desire.
I’m guessing it’s because it’s got double the art cards than it was designed to have. The (AoL) product page only states 4.
But the disc case also measures 15mm thick (ELVE-1A 4-button smooth front), so I’ve just done the obvious thing and swapped it for an Amaray.

Even though it's a re-release, MVM being able to release an Aniplex title again is a good sign.

Apocrypha is an Aniplex title right? I know OG Fate and the UBW movie plus Kaleid is Sentai but the rest is Aniplex if I'm correct.

Gotta keep money aside for Villainess and Lupin Part 6 this month (plus bought a bunch of other anime) so will have to skip on this EB for the meantime.

As mentioned in the tweet and on the product page, it's just the two half sets bundled together in a slipcover.
Thats fine, cheaper buying it early bird rather than the 2 halves, will you be re-licensing any of the others? Fate stay night? As thats oop i believe for the complete collection set

Thats fine, cheaper buying it early bird rather than the 2 halves, will you be re-licensing any of the others? Fate stay night? As thats oop i believe for the complete collection set
Which one are you referring to - the original TV series? That's still available.

Back