UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

some more recent anime titles from Sentai in that list but no Magical Senpai, i wonder if AL got that because they were releasing Dagashi Kashi before Funi stepped in and blocked it

Nothing Monogatari :(
Happy to see Maidens & Bloom Into You. Shame they can't do a CE for Bloom, hopefully for Maidens. Either way both are steller shows worth picking up.

Glad I didn't pick up the other two Initial D films, gonna get that three movie set for sure.

Nice batch! Good to see more Danmachi too (do Manga have the film? I feel like there was something said a couple months ago?)

Really good announcements. Shame there's no CE for Bloom Into You but I'll gladly support the UK release and maybe pickup the US CE if there's a good deal. I'll definitely be looking to get:
Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai
Fate/Stay Night [Heaven's Feel] II and III
The Girl in Twilight (after a look on HiDive)
Bloom Into You
Revue Starlight
Mysteria Friends
Cells at Work
Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs

On the fence about Anohana since I already have the AU release

As expected of @MVM, some good announcement's. Definitely getting these....

Bloom Into You
Cells At Work!
Domestic Girlfriend
Fate/stay night Heavens Feel II & III
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? II
Kandagawa Jet Girls
Maidens in Your Savage Season
Mysteria Friends
Rascal Does Not Dream Of Bunnygirl Senpai
Revue Starlight
Rifle is Beautiful
The Girl in Twilight
Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs

All HF films have been announced as licensed since late 2018, at MCM of that year.

What is truly new, aside from release dates (which I appreciate, the sooner the better) is..

Devil's Line
Bloom into You
Is It Wrong To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon s2
Kandakawa Jet Girls
Maidens in your Savage Season
Rifle is Beautiful
Z/X Code Reunion

so 7 new announcements, can't deny I'm disappointed to see DanMachi movie not being here, and seeing Rifle is beautiful + Z/X code reunion instead of Demon Girl Next Door is crazy.

Last edited:
But timescale wise it is bad. Koyomi was two years ago and Owari 15 months BD release in America. And will we ever get the off season adapted god knows.
I'm curious to know what's going on with Zoku Owari as well. Aniplex have some panels throughout November so we may get an update on that arc.

Back