Movie Bargains

Arrow's re-release of the Ring collection (Ring, Ring 2, Ring 0, Spiral) is currently £35 on Amazon. (disclaimer: link is affiliated).

The re-release has the same content as the first print but without a booklet and a different box design.

If you’re into the classic Universal Monster films then you can get all 30 of the original ones in one big boxset for $69.99 atm on Amazon.com

With postage and customs it came to just under £75, or £2.50 a film.

s0DWINM.png

Heads up! I was today informed that if you make order over 30 pounds and add code "FILMSTORIESCAMP" you get additional 10% off. Kinda maddening that this discount wasn't auto applied and you had to discover it from somewhere. Would have saved 7-8 pounds if i had known about it.

I messaged arrow about but i highly doubt that i get refund or points to make up for it.

There's not much left but just in case i'm going to point out that 88 Films is having clearance sale

Stocked items.

25% off when you buy 25 worth
33% off when you buy 60 worth
44% off when you buy 100 worth

Managed to make an order but pretty frustrating to come too late because there would have been a lot of stuff that i would have bought if i could. Probably would have went for the maxium discount.

Oh well, at least i got couple trashy movies on bluray and dvd.

Amazon Prime Day deals for some films:
  • Godzilla: The Showa Films 1954-1975 - £105 (originally £150)
  • Lone Wolf and Cub - £35 (originally £50)
  • Zatoichi: The Blind Swordsman - £105 (originally £150)
(Disclaimer: These Amazon links are affiliated, which will support me if you buy anything through the links provided.)

Back