More Naruto UK DVD release dates (incl. box set)

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
According to Play.com, "Naruto Unleashed: Series 2 Part 2" [RRP: £24.99] is set for a UK release on the 27th of August, followed up by the "Naruto Unleashed: Complete Series 1" [RRP: £39.99] box set on the 3rd of September.

In addition to this, an Otogi Zoshi box set [RRP: £39.99] is up for release on the 3rd of September too. And finally, Karas: Part 2 - The Revelation is due out on the 24th of September.

It's worth noting, as with any DVD release date, that these dates are subject to change, depending on any unforeseen delays.

Damn, I'm already collecting Naruto separetely! The Otogi Zoshi box looks tempting though. It'll be interesting to see who actually remembers Karas...the first half's release must ave been a year ago by now!

Yeah, i'm also collecting it separately. but i think it was inevitable that they would release season box sets.
Hope anything extra isn't included.

Play.com says theres 3 discs in the complete season one, with 13 episodes, surely there should be 6 discs and at least 20+ episodes, seeing as though theres 13 episodes in Season 1 part 1 boxset.

Will the boxset have any extras over the seperate volumes? I'm already collecting them but you would think there would be extras on the boxset because then it would be pointless to release the boxset because you could get Parts 1 & 2 seperatly cheaper...

I have the first volume of Otogi Zoshi but I dunno if I should just get the box.

Will be getting Karas.

Back