Metal Gear Solid 5 Maybe in production

Maxon said:
Before that, get a MGS4 port onto the next Microsoft console, Kojima!

My thoughts exactly, MGS 5? I haven't played 4 yet!

Seriously, I'll be patient and wait a decade till their selling PS3's off for £50 and finally get to play it.

I'm sure i read somewhere that Kojima said that if there was going to be an MGS5 he wasn't going to be working on it other then a ex producer, so there's still hope for a ZOE3 before MGS5

Honestly I doubt they can take the series much further, I mean there's already seven canon games, and seventeen supplemental and non-canon games. They'd probably break the story somehow by adding anything else. Kinda like how all these new Final Fantasy VII games are breaking parts of the original Final Fantasy VII. I wouldn't mind seeings a ZoE 3 but only if it's not as broken as ZoE 2, I loved the first one but ZoE 2 was really broken.

Chrono Mizaki said:
Maxon said:

Kojima himself doesn't want it on the 360. He said that "he wants people to look at the game and not the console"
I'm not looking at the console. I don't care what console it's on. I just want to be able to play it dammit. Apparently that's too much to ask of him though.

There is no chance if me getting a PS3, ever, and it won't get a 360 port, so the next the logical step is to port it to the next gen Micro$oft console. He did it with the MGS remake The Twin Snakes by putting it on the Gamecube. Also note that I said next Microsoft console, not 360.

BlackWolf said:
ZOE 2 was broken? What do you mean by that :? I thought it was a huge improvement over the first one

There were a lot of issues that made it worse than it could have been. There were problems with the enemys, and there was a lot of lag/slowdown in areas among other things. I could probably compare it to Ninja Gaiden II on the 360 seeing as on both games the problems they have don't seem to bother most people, but they really bother a small group of people.

mwxiii said:
BlackWolf said:
ZOE 2 was broken? What do you mean by that :? I thought it was a huge improvement over the first one

There were a lot of issues that made it worse than it could have been. There were problems with the enemys, and there was a lot of lag/slowdown in areas among other things. I could probably compare it to Ninja Gaiden II on the 360 seeing as on both games the problems they have don't seem to bother most people, but they really bother a small group of people.

Check your disc for scratches or something?? :lol:

Spyro201 said:
mwxiii said:
BlackWolf said:

I checked with a friend who had his own copy and he had that same issues I did so it's not just me :?

mwxiii said:
Spyro201 said:
mwxiii said:
BlackWolf said:

I checked with a friend who had his own copy and he had that same issues I did so it's not just me :?

:? intresting i wonder if its got something to do with the printings of the disc (if such a thing can actually happen)

BlackWolf said:
mwxiii said:
Spyro201 said:
mwxiii said:
BlackWolf said:

:? intresting i wonder if its got something to do with the printings of the disc (if such a thing can actually happen)

Well generally all the data being used at the current time should be stored on RAM so the disc condition doesn't really effect slowdown much

Chrono Mizaki said:
Maxon said:

Kojima himself doesn't want it on the 360. He said that "he wants people to look at the game and not the console"
He'll break soon enough, they all break, Square Enix broke when Microsoft offered it a shed-load of money for FF:XIII.

Also, how was Zone of the Enders 2 broken?

Lupus Inu said:
Chrono Mizaki said:
Maxon said:

He'll break soon enough, they all break, Square Enix broke when Microsoft offered it a shed-load of money for FF:XIII.

Also, how was Zone of the Enders 2 broken?

Well I kinda just explained that, also I doubt MGS4 will get a 360 release seeing as they were struggling for disc capacity on a dual layer BluRay disc which is a good 50 GB, and seeing as 360 uses DVD about 4.5GB and DL DVD which is just under 9GB. "Guns of the Patriots is the first PS3 game that uses a full 50GB dual layer Blu-ray Disc through extensive efforts in data compression" Due to this I doubt they'd ever be able to manage a 360 release even if they wanted to.

Back