Metal Gear Solid 5 Maybe in production

Full series boxsets...? It can work "Hey, I want to buy the MGS4." "The single disc version or the boxset edition?" "Boxset edition, please." Microsoft can make it happen, srsly.

Lupus Inu said:
Full series boxsets...? It can work "Hey, I want to buy the MGS4." "The single disc version or the boxset edition?" "Boxset edition, please." Microsoft can make it happen, srsly.

actually who knows there is always rumours of a blu-ray player add on for the 360 maybe they'll make it and then release MGS4 with that :p

Maxon said:
He did it with the MGS remake The Twin Snakes by putting it on the Gamecube.

Actually it was Silicon Knights who ported the Metal Gear Solid game to Gamecube.

BlackWolf said:
actually who knows there is always rumours of a blu-ray player add on for the 360 maybe they'll make it and then release MGS4 with that

I don't think capacity is the biggest problem here but the CELL processor. The CELL processor needs code to be written in a certain way so it yields the best result, its a highly complicated process and I'm sure that's why Kojima doesn't want to have to untangle all of that and get it to work on the Xbox.

Zen 2nd said:
Maxon said:
He did it with the MGS remake The Twin Snakes by putting it on the Gamecube.

Actually it was Silicon Knights who ported the Metal Gear Solid game to Gamecube.
I know that. I did just complete it two weeks ago.

Who, apart from Konami, do you think owns the rights to MGS?

MGS5 would be the best news ever! I'm pretty sure Kojima never said the mainline series was over with MGS4, just that it was the end of his involvement with the series. I'm really quite unsure of where the story could go, though. Snake is, thankfully, not dead yet but still way too old or another mission. I suppose Meryl or Raiden in the best way to go?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, let's just ruin the series by making Raiden the protagonist... ****, wait, nevermind it happened with the movie Metal Gear Solid 2.

Back