Media Blasters dissolved?!

Joshawott

Monsieur Monster
AUKN Staff
Source

The New York State Department of State (hehe State) currently lists Media Blasters Inc. as being an inactive company as of 27th April 2011 (Sure that isn't a typo from ANN? :S). According to this article, corporations can be dissolved by proclamation due to failure to file or pay taxes.

Considering the recent troubles the company has been in, this isn't surprising really.

This update has emerged:

For all concerned about the ANN story, MB is not out of business or closing down its operation. What happen was the following. MB filed extensions for 2009, 10 and 11. Without notice or us knowing it could happen, the Secretary of State took action. We have now finished our 2009, 2010 and filing and will get the action reversed. We already spoke with them. The company continues to run, continues to release titles. It seems during the last TAF, our competitors decided to spread this paper around which has made life difficult.

As for the article in ANN, they never contacted us nor even gave us a chance to comment.

Then ANN responded with:
We left 3 voice mails with John Sirabella (CEO), and one with Andy Vidal (CFO). We also sent an e-mail to Sirabella and Vidal on Monday. Sirabella's bounced, but Vidal's did not.

Guys, before I get the popcorn...salted or sweet?

Joshawott said:
This update has emerged:

For all concerned about the ANN story, MB is not out of business or closing down its operation. What happen was the following. MB filed extensions for 2009, 10 and 11. Without notice or us knowing it could happen, the Secretary of State took action. We have now finished our 2009, 2010 and filing and will get the action reversed. We already spoke with them. The company continues to run, continues to release titles. It seems during the last TAF, our competitors decided to spread this paper around which has made life difficult.

As for the article in ANN, they never contacted us nor even gave us a chance to comment.

Then ANN responded with:
We left 3 voice mails with John Sirabella (CEO), and one with Andy Vidal (CFO). We also sent an e-mail to Sirabella and Vidal on Monday. Sirabella's bounced, but Vidal's did not.

Guys, before I get the popcorn...salted or sweet?

Can I get sweet on the bottom, salted on top? Large combo. Thanks.

I guess that's what happens when you have Queen's Blade and Voltron on the brain. You run a company so badly the Japanese don't even know the feck.

I think I bought the same thing from the Expo a couple of years ago. Also sitting there unwatched, mainly because I never picked up the rest of it.

ilmaestro said:
I think I bought the same thing from the Expo a couple of years ago. Also sitting there unwatched, mainly because I never picked up the rest of it.

i know where you can get the rest

united pudlications

To think, UP1 guys where telling me about MB having problems with production/printing last year. This could have been a reason why. Even though this was released just three days ago

Back