MCM London Comic Con May 2017 --NEWS ANNOUNCEMENTS--

It has been that way for a good seven years now, the spoilsports! They must know I am in the habit of only attending on the Saturday.

Day 1 round-up

Anime Limited:
  • Fireworks [Film] - New licence, theatrical screening planned
  • Lu Over the Wall [Film] - New license, theatrical screening planned for 6th December
  • Miss Hokusai [Film] - Digital iTunes release planned
  • Napping Princess [Film] - Theatrical date revealed for 16th August
  • The Night is Short, Walk on Girl [Film] - New license, theatrical screening planned for 20th September
  • Perfect Blue [Film] - Theatrical screening planned for 31st October
  • Project Itoh: Genocidal Organ [Film] - New license, theatrical screening planned for 12th July
  • Your Name [Film] - More Theatrical screenings planned, standard (dub/sub) and IMAX (sub) for 23rd August
Universal:
  • And You Thought There Is Never a Girl Online? [TV] - New license, Blu-ray & DVD Collector's Editions set for 25th September
  • Bakuon!! [TV] - New license, Blu-ray & DVD sets (slipcase & artcards) for 28th August
  • Berserk 2016 [TV] - Blu-ray & DVD Collector's Editions set for 4th December
  • Drifters [TV] - Blu-ray & DVD Collector's Editions set for 26th December
  • The Heroic Legend of Arslan [TV] - Standard Edition Complete Series set due 25th September
  • The Heroic Legend of Arslan: Dust Storm Dance [TV] - Blu-ray & DVD Collector's Editions set for 25th September
  • Seraph of the End -Vampire Reign- [TV] - Standard Edition Complete Series set due 25th September
  • Seven Mortal Sins [TV] - New license
  • STARMYU Season 1 [TV] - Blu-ray & DVD sets (slipcase & artcards) for 28th August

Hmm, so that cuts out both MVM & Universal for When they cry ..

Cardcaptor Sakura announcement soon? Or has it been announce already?
CixJvmV.png

They've been using those shirts for awhile now, I think it was for promoting Prisma Illya?

Yeah, it's Illya. We fell deep into that one speculation wise last year :(

I swear if nobody picks up Masaaki Yuasa's new films for the US I think I'll actually cry. Might end up calling for a visit back to the UK just to see them.

I'm assuming AL also have physical rights to these films..safe to put on the site schedule or do you guys think I should wait till it's confirmed?

I'm most excited for the Yuasa film which isn't great as my local indie place doesn't seem keen on animation films :|

Into reading the eventual review of Bakuon!! ..that show is just an oddball at times.

I'm assuming AL also have physical rights to these films..safe to put on the site schedule or do you guys think I should wait till it's confirmed?

I'm most excited for the Yuasa film which isn't great as my local indie place doesn't seem keen on animation films :|

Into reading the eventual review of Bakuon!! ..that show is just an oddball at times.

They would be silly not to have physical rights, best to assume they have them. For instance when Silent Voice was announced I wasn't sure whether it was just theatrical or physical but it turned out to be both.

And then you want to count Non Non Biyori, Shirobako, Is the Order a Rabbit?, and more Hidamari Sketch, and then you realise 10 isn't enough, besides, it's seven more titles, they've already announced three.

Or maybe even some more Tenchi!

Tenchi Movie collection
Tenchi Universe
Tenchi In Tokyo
Tenchi Muyo: War On Geminar

JUST GIVE ME TENCHI DAMMIT!! (Even In Tokyo...)

Back