Mass Effect 2

Since i was doing some snooping around on ME, i thought i may as well update this with some of the DLC on the way soon.

We have that Overlord DLC due out this month and we're scheduled to get DLC which links ME2 and 3 as well, but when that is due is anyones guess. Apparently there maybe some DLC linked to Liara T'soni as well, but i can't say for sure.

I've started playing it after Sony borked Dragon age (now patched).

I've just done the Collector ship, and everythig is flowing smoothly. I'm torn on which female char to hit on since Ashley isn't on the team... Or shall i stay true to her in the hope for ME3?

If you stay true to Ashley or any romance option from the first game you will apparently be rewarded in the third game. I'd just go with Miranda though, Jack is alright and Tali is ruined by all the neckbeards.

Lupus said:
If you stay true to Ashley or any romance option from the first game you will apparently be rewarded in the third game.

Well, I'm screwed. I chose Tali =P [though I adored her character].

I'd just go with Miranda though, Jack is alright and Tali is ruined by all the neckbeards.

Neckbeards? Or creepy, obsessed fanboys?

Ok most of this bit is going to be spoilered...

So how was the ending for you?

Well i boinked Tali, lost Legion, Thane, Jack and annoyingly Garrus. I then told T.I.M. to shove his collector base up his ass and blew it to kingdom come.

I thought the giant T-101 was a poor idea. I think they could of come up with a much better threat than that... I just sniped the **** out of it. I think i'll re do the ending though as i like Garrus too much.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm buying this for the PC so does anyone have any advice about controllers: can I stick with mouse and keyboard or should I settle for the 360 controller for the PC?

Watching the 360 version I'm inclined to use the controller.

Hokum said:
Ok most of this bit is going to be spoilered...

So how was the ending for you?

Well i boinked Tali, lost Legion, Thane, Jack and annoyingly Garrus. I then told T.I.M. to shove his collector base up his ass and blew it to kingdom come.

I thought the giant T-101 was a poor idea. I think they could of come up with a much better threat than that... I just sniped the **** out of it. I think i'll re do the ending though as i like Garrus too much.

I thoroughly enjoyed the entire game myself, though yeah, the final battle was a tad disappointing. I was lucky enough not to lose anyone at the end as well, i had full loyalty for everyone. I still need to go through the game again as my renegade character, so i expect things will work out differently.

Last edited by a moderator:
Genkina Hito said:
I'm buying this for the PC so does anyone have any advice about controllers: can I stick with mouse and keyboard or should I settle for the 360 controller for the PC?

Hmm keyboard and mouse here.

Hokum said:
Genkina Hito said:

Hmm keyboard and mouse here.

I'll stick with that then and save money.

Before Halo I would have dismissed controllers but I like the stream-lined nature of them.

Back