Manga Volumes to buy at bargain prices

BL and GL promotion on Bookwalker, 40% coin back on the first volume of select titles. Bit of a shame it's only the first volume as most other promotions like this are for the first 3!
*Affiliate link

Free 1st volumes of 3 different series per week in July on Bookwalker:
*Affiliate link

Mushishi is on sale and in a coin back event on Bookwalker. First volume is only ¥129 c. £0.75 (30% coin back not gonna get you much 😂), vols 2-7 are 779 (4.55) and vols 8-10 come in 1 vol and is 1299 (7.58):

Whoever's in charge of deciding some of those prices hasn't got a clue what they're doing 😅

Why would anyone pay £7.99 (+£3.95 shipping) for a used copy of Demon Slayer vol 1? That's the RRP and you can get it anywhere!

£18.99 for Blue Exorcist vol 8?! It's £6.45 on Amazon!

A battered French Digimon book for £65! Oh my.

It's definitely an interesting selection of books to look at, even if just to marvel at how much they're trying to rip people off!

Kindle editions of most of Masamune Shirow's manga (aside from Ghost in the Shell) are currently £3.32 each on Amazon. Black Magic, Dominion, Appleseed and Orion are at that price.

Loads of free first volumes including the likes of Alita, Vinland Saga, Attack on Titan, and A Silent Voice (and vol 5, must be a mistake so get in quick)
*Affiliate link

I managed to get the 2nd Quintessential Quintuplets box set at Book Depository at £43.10 (saving about £33). It was at that price a few days ago but when I searched for it, it was £60.00 but when I used the site's search bar, it went back to the lower price.

Now after I ordered it, it now bumped up to £60.10.

From Books 4 People:

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5 The Golden Wind Vol 1-8 Collection 8 Books Set for £71.99 (£127.92)

Back