MANGA UK: Eureka Seven Movie Delayed until 2011

Neferpitou

Stand User
14371296x.jpg

MANGA UK: Eureka Seven Movie Delayed until 2011

Some bad news I am afraid, Manga UK release of Eureka Seven Movie has been delayed until 2011. We don't have exact date yet in 2011 but we will keep you posted.

Source: Manga UK Twitter

Basicly, you can think some random foreign company(s) for this. Apparently Magna is so ahead of negotiations with Bandai Visual that they're ready to print but until they can get the go from whatever other companies that are playing cuddle up on the disk to save on costs then we're not getting this.

Now if you'll excuse me, there's a wall I need to apply my forehead to.

well that bloody sucks i really want to watch this as well. I thought about getting the american version but thought no i will wait. Grrr and i wanted it on blu ray as well and i doubt the american one is region a and b

It actually kinda works for me - I'm a little short of cash right now, and I really want to grab this when the UK release comes up. I can wait for it.

ConanThe3rd said:
Now if you'll excuse me, there's a wall I need to apply my forehead to.
And if you'll excuse me, there's another country I need to spend my money in.

It's ironic that after bringing DVD releases much closer in release date and price, anime in the UK is going right back to where it was a few years ago with the advent of HD. As a result I too find myself going back to what I used to do and importing.

Back