Manga Force - UK anime magazine hits national TV

Tsunami_Spike said:
Finally got 28/29 today...

28 - Vampire Wars
29 - Tokyo Underground 19-22

30 - Virus V3

Ah, at last, I hope mine is waiting for me when I get home. EDIT: they were :D

According to Wikipedia Orguss 2 Episodes 1-3 will be in number 31.

Hmm...sceptical with it being Wiki, but if at all true I shan't complain.

I reckon the delay with these issues was just because of Xmas/New Years and suchness. One thing that bugs me about Vampire Wars is the amount of sound clips (of BGM) are ripped from the movie Aliens..lol

Tsunami_Spike said:
Hmm...sceptical with it being Wiki, but if at all true I shan't complain.

They've got everything correct so far: List. People who get their two copies starting with an odd number would have 30 by now (we should have got ours about 2 weeks ago).

Yeah I take back what I said, good to see a reliable wiki source for once

30 - Virus V3
31 - Super Dimension Century Orguss O2 Eps 1-3 (Yay <3)

32 - Psychic Wars The Collection

A slight warning about Orguss O2, the encoding seems really bad in places and you get some slight break up of the image during some of the early action scenes

I know, double posting...bad me >.>

Issue 32 - Psychic Wars The Collection + 2nd Binder
Issue 33 - Heat Guy J finale, the last 4 episodes.

Issue 34 - Parts 4-6 of Orguss Two - Orguss O2

Tsunami_Spike said:
I know, double posting...bad me >.>

Issue 32 - Psychic Wars The Collection + 2nd Binder
Issue 33 - Heat Guy J finale, the last 4 episodes.

Issue 34 - Parts 4-6 of Orguss Two - Orguss O2

Ah ha, something to watch this evening.

EDIT: Well I would have if it had been delivered :(
The folder obviously made it too big and no-one was around when the postie came.

That sucks...I was lucky as mine arrived just as I was heading out lol.

HGJ Final ep was pretty cool, though Psychic Wars didn't feel too much to shout about but I wasn't really paying much attention. Surprised they needed a second binder though, it's hardly as if these mags take up much space.

Tsunami_Spike said:

HGJ Final ep was pretty cool, though Psychic Wars didn't feel too much to shout about but I wasn't really paying much attention. Surprised they needed a second binder though, it's hardly as if these mags take up much space.

Because of various factors I only got it yesterday. Watched HGJ this morning and I agree it had a really good final episode.

Sy said:
I think I probably said this before but is this really still going? I thought it would be long dead by now.

Yeah, I'm surprised it's still going, too! My local newsagents still stocks it, too -- which is even more surprising!

Ditchdigger said:
Tsunami_Spike said:

Because of various factors I only got it yesterday. Watched HGJ this morning and I agree it had a really good final episode.

Can't wait for the Tokyo Underground finale too. Funny thing is, knowing me I'll probably end up buying boxsets of these *is a whore for spiffy boxsets XD*

Tsunami_Spike said:
Can't wait for the Tokyo Underground finale too. Funny thing is, knowing me I'll probably end up buying boxsets of these *is a whore for spiffy boxsets XD*

I've only watched the first disc so far. Something must have distracted me by the time the next one came (possibly AnimeCentral). So I'm going to watch it all when the final disc comes.

5th disc was pretty good, taking on a more light hearted approach considering the highly charged events of the 3rd and 4th discs.

any word on what issue 35 will be

*come on tokyo underground 23-26 *
i really wanna start on this anime i collect the magazine but dont watch the tv shows till i get the rest

35 is Toyko Underground 23-26
36 is Street Fighter 2 The Animated movie

Oh and does anyone know of any dvd cover sites that have a set of covers for this collection you know lke 5x10 box set cause 50 disks sure takes up some space

Got mine this morning...though I need to find a spare case for my last Tokyo Underground episodes, seeing as the posty managed to break mine shoving in through the letterbox -.-

Back