Manga Force - UK anime magazine hits national TV

buggeer said:
Ehh. There should be "what is the quality of video" so stupid an error I've made... Sorry for that.
Aren't Manga Force discs exactly the same as Manga's normal releases? If so, it would follow that they'll have the same quality as the standard releases, which in the case of GITS was certainly high.

does anyone have any idea how many more issues are coming??! I'm running out of space! xD

I checked the main company website but it still says 50... silly people :S

66 is Noein Volume 4
67 will be Otogi Zoshi Volume 5

As far as I can tell after these there is 1 more of both Noein and Otogi Zoshi and 2 more of tactics which will reach 71.

And it continues...

72 is Ghost in the Shell: SAC Solid State Society plus folder!
73 will be Highlander: The Search for Vengance

I don't how many more they've added this time, I might have to give them a ring and ask them.

£8 a time. Far too much, but its anime on a convenient schedule delivered to my door :lol:

Mine got sent back to the Sorting Office yesterday, I guessed it must have been a folder with it.

@unelimay It's a collection of anime from Manga Entertainment. Look on page 1 of the thread for more info and page 17 for a link to the wikipedia page.

Hi,
I'm from Germany. I have a question about the "Manga Force" DVDs. I bought some of the DVDs in eBay (Sword for Truth, Blood the Last Vampire and Vampire Wars). I'd like to see these movies with the japanese Dub and eng. subtitles but I don't know where I can switch the audio (I use a Playstation 3 and a XB360 as DVD-Player). On the backcover of the Manga Force release there is a symbol that says japanese audio and eng subs included. But can't find them on the disc, not in the DVD menu and also not by using the the PS3/360 menu.

I hope someone could help me with my problem and tell me, how I can switch the audio. Thanks in advance

kind regards
Smart86

Smart86 said:
Hi,
I'm from Germany. I have a question about the "Manga Force" DVDs. I bought some of the DVDs in eBay (Sword for Truth, Blood the Last Vampire and Vampire Wars). I'd like to see these movies with the japanese Dub and eng. subtitles but I don't know where I can switch the audio (I use a Playstation 3 and a XB360 as DVD-Player). On the backcover of the Manga Force release there is a symbol that says japanese audio and eng subs included. But can't find them on the disc, not in the DVD menu and also not by using the the PS3/360 menu.

I hope someone could help me with my problem and tell me, how I can switch the audio. Thanks in advance

kind regards
Smart86

I don't have Sword for Truth, Blood the Last Vampire or Vampire Wars myself. But I believe Sword for Truth & Vampire Wars unless less someone corrects me are English dub only. They would do this to save money by not paying BBFC rating people again to view Jap+sub.

There should Jap+sub on Blood the Last Vampire though. Probably best to search on google about using "PS3 DVD player"

Thanks for your answer, Dave. It appears that Blood the last Vampire is the only one of those DVDs that has english subtitles. But again I can't switch to the japanese audio. In the DVD menu of Blood the last Vampire I can only choose between english 5.1 and english stereo sound (when I try to change the language by PS3/360-controller "option not available" appears (by Sword for Truth and Vampire Wars. The audio of Blood the last Vampire switches to the eng. stereo)).

I wonder, why they printed a symbol at the Backcover of Sword for Truth and Vampire Wars that means "japanese audio and eng. subs included" when they don't put it on the DVD.

kind regards
Smart86

Back