Manga Entertainment to release Franco-Japanese animated film MFKZ for UK & Ireland Theatrical Screens this October!

NormanicGrav

Quintessential Grav
AUKN Staff
A special film collaboration between French comic artist Guillaume “Run” Renard, French studio Ankama Animation and Japanese studio Studio 4°C is coming to the UK & Ireland from Manga Ent.

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Typical Manga, it's dub-only theatrical just like Big Fish and Begonia. So I'll be skipping it and hoping the bluray has French audio with English subtitles.

Anime being limited to showcase is why it’s never gonna off as they are rarely in cities and easy to get to, so just puts people off. Why would people travel for a film when you can wait a few months for a Blu ray.

Anime being limited to showcase is why it’s never gonna off as they are rarely in cities and easy to get to, so just puts people off. Why would people travel for a film when you can wait a few months for a Blu ray.
I've got two Odeon cinemas within a reasonable distance, but if I want to go to a Showcase it'll cost me £35 in a taxi to get back. As thedoctor2016 says (for a change) I might as well wait :confused:

I regret missing out on the screening at the International Film Festival Rotterdam earlier this year, so I will gladly pick the Manga UK's or GKIDS' offering, whichever option has French audio and proper subtitles.

I hope someday Ankama's Dofus and Wakfu get a proper English subtitled BD release. The Wakfu Kickstarter BD has dubtitles and is also riddled with banding.

Back