Manga Entertainment to Re-Release Code Geass, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, One Punch Man, Licenses I Want to Eat Your Pancreas Anime

Jojo and Geass would be the ones for me, not easy to find a geass release like that now

if I was on who wants to be a millionaire, and the question came up as to why Manga is re - releasing OPM when it already got a decent set, I’d have to walk away. It’d the final question for sure

Jojo and Geass would be the ones for me, not easy to find a geass release like that now

if I was on who wants to be a millionaire, and the question came up as to why Manga is re - releasing OPM when it already got a decent set, I’d have to walk away. It’d the final question for sure

I saw on Twitter someone asked that and the response was that it is OOP. This one is apprently just a standard edition as well.

Code Geass, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and One Punch Man are KAZE licenses that had recently expired. So Manga Entertainment, who distributed on behalf of KAZE UK over the past decade, is pretty much taking over those franchises from here on.

The good news is that Code Geass seems to be using a different transfer (Funimation) for Blu-ray only, however, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Set 1 and One Punch Man Season 1 were mentioned to be using Kaze I believe. Set 2 of JoJo onwards are Viz or Madman masters.

probably re-releasing it because i assume S2 will be out in the summer

Were there any issues with the previous OPM release to warrant an new master? I own it and it seems fine.
BRC has the US (25.97 Mbps) vs UK (28.82 Mbps) for average bitrate so there's really no point in a new master or atleast opting for the Funi one

Back