Manga Entertaiment have Terra-formars

Admittedly I do find the Outrage over the release being two parts slightly amusing. I don't really have a problem with it, and a two part western release is still dirt cheap compared to the subtitled Japanese BDs. I don't really have that much of an interest in this series in the first place, but I will be boycotting this release as part of an ongoing boycott of Kaze's craptastic output in general anyway.

Everything I've heard about this series is bad, so it's not something I would be buying even if it was getting an Anime Limited Ultimate Edition, never mind some crappy Kaze nonsense.

I liked Terra Formars a lot - that is, until the end of series 1. I just LOATHE when it just ends, right in the middle of the story. No closure, no revelation, nothing. Just - pop - hey, it ended! Series 2? Not announced. It was a cool series, cool idea, lots of action, blood and guts everywhere... but that ending? No sale. Now that it's been pushed back to november, perhaps there will be a second series announcement by then, and then I can see it as a purchase. But if not - don't get this anime because it's like watching part one and you'll never see the end.

Back