Manga and Anime reviewers Wanted!

I can report that he was checking over the generous number of applications he received from you wonderful people, and a decision should be coming soon (basically, whenever he has some time I think).

Not sure whether waiting for Vash's submission is the reason but let's pretend it is so he feels more pressure to produce something incredible (kidding).

R

Any update on this? I'm assuming a decision has yet to be made, but just checking in case any emails have gone amiss my way. :)

Oh man I'm sorry and so gutted that I got too side tracked with what may or may not be classified as mentalism to actually finish my My Little Monster review. It was shaping up to be a beaut. Consider yourself lucky IncendiaryLemon, I would have blown you out the water.

Thanks, I was. Reading it back gave me a chuckle so I thought it would only get a similar response in anyone else. I thought wrong. I was going to write" I would have blown you out the water and left a sour taste in your mouth" but wasn't sure how well the complete pun worked, it probably would have left me looking yet more dickish.

Back