Manga - £2 per volume

Castlevania

Kiznaiver
Just need to get rid of this stuff, too lazy for individual eBay/Amazon listings.

£2 a volume including 2nd class postage, pay more if you want 1st class.
It's all used but in good condition, I will double check before I ship any out.

Devil May Cry3 v1-2
.hack twilight v1-3
Gundam SEED v1-5
Rave Master v1-7
Bleach v1-15
One Piece v1-9
Chobits v1-8
Yu-Gi-Oh! v1-7
Saiyuki v1-9
Fullmetal Alchemist v1-6
Kingdom Hearts CoM v1-2

Death Note v1
Shaman King v1
Dragonball v1
Dragonball Z v1
Excel Saga v1
Battle Royale v2
Yugioh GX v2

Also have the first FMA boxset Region 1 (episodes 1-25). Official FUNimation release. Box has wear from shelf but discs and booklets, etc are all great. £20

I don't mind trading for DVD/blu-ray (anime or asian films), no manga though 'coz they take up too much room. Ty!

I will see if I can get a picture. I'm picking up the books tomorrow from my parents house so I will send you both a PM on Tuesday.

Not sure what happened to v1 of FMA, I remember v2,3,4 are shiny and the rest aren't. They should be good condition though.

Are you looking to sell only by the series or are you willing to split parts of series? Interested in all of Buso Renkin, and volumes 5-9 of Saiyuki.

I know it's a long shot but do you happen to still have One piece? Specifically 10-15? And Yu Yu Hakusho 1?

Do you still have One Piece v1-9, and how good of a condition are they? Is it possible to have close up pictures?
Thanks.

Just checked, I have them and they are good. I bought them all new, sat on a shelf, now in a box under my stairs. So.. minor shelf wear on a few of them at most.

No pictures sorry. Unless you have a 3DS, can send you pictures that way lol.

If I end up mailing them out to you and you are unhappy with the quality we can arrange something.
Ty!

Back