Made In Abyss: Dawn of the Deep Soul In Cinemas This April

Need to get cracking with getting the series watched. Hopefully I won't be mucked around with dates and then miss out like Konosuba.
EDIT: Cineworld! The Southampton one closed down last year! Looking at list the nearest one is London! Isn't this on HiDive anyway?

Last edited:
Need to get cracking with getting the series watched. Hopefully I won't be mucked around with dates and then miss out like Konosuba.
EDIT: Cineworld! The Southampton one closed down last year! Looking at list the nearest one is London! Isn't this on HiDive anyway?
I think it was the recap films that were added recently?

Will support this. Cineworld is my preferred choice of cinema, have one in walking distance. No choice but to drive and sit in usually heavy traffic if I want to go to Showcase, so I normally don’t bother.

Will support this. Cineworld is my preferred choice of cinema, have one in walking distance. No choice but to drive and sit in usually heavy traffic if I want to go to Showcase, so I normally don’t bother.
Same, easiest cinema for me to get to. A few Odeons about too, the Vue is at an out of town shopping centre on the ring road which is essentially a big car park.

Don't expect this to go ahead, Cineworld are closed until an unspecified date. All screenings before May 8th have disappeared from the system at my local.

Yep I got an email saying as such. Oh well I hope this leads to better/more screenings.

Back