London meet up: List of Attendance

ZAFF said:
On a lighter note its like £3 a pint in london the theiving southern gits so gunna cost a bomb haha

:( I'd forgotten how expensive drinking was in the non-student world. People seem to have stopped putting there names down, I thought LOADS of people were coming?!?!

valha said:
i was hopeing that bonnie and neko could make it (hint hint) but we will see still got a month till the meet up.

I'll try!! If it was after my birthday then it'de be a definate yes cos I get loadsa money for my bday, so Ide go to london, then to Woking in Surrey xD

Mini-Mariah said:
I'll try!! If it was after my birthday then it'de be a definate yes cos I get loadsa money for my bday, so Ide go to london, then to Woking in Surrey xD

Yesh please try and come! And Neko, too! We could get the train together if ya want?

*Original Angel* said:
Mini-Mariah said:

Yesh please try and come! And Neko, too! We could get the train together if ya want?

zomg that would be cool!! xD lets all hope my parents let me, and same for Neko's too!

List so far....

Daedalus668
FF8Selphie
Melainy
Mutsumi
Neon-Noir
Original Angel
Shades
Valha
Where's my Cow
ZAFF

Thats 10 of us. As for the cost of staying at a hotel, I require the brains of a Londoner, & to know whether everyone would prefer to stay at the hotel more, or go out shopping more. :)

Cheapest place in london will be a Travel Lodge their clean and what not too. It may also be something to look into to figure out how many of you would prefer to room together for a night aswell. As the price of a room with 2 beds beats the price of loads of single rooms by far. (im a regular travel lodge customer)

just to let everyone know this is for the 7th of jan 06 on a saturday.

we really need to set a place so let us know where you want.

£65?!?!?! That's barmy! What's the point of spending that much for one night?!

Why not try a youth hostel? Some of them are slap bang in the middle of London and rooms start at about £5 a night (although for better ones it goes up to about £20, but still, it's better than £65!)

Kings cross, why kings cross, im in Kings cross every day of the week so id like a break LOL, Although while im here i could check out some prices if anyone wants me to, theres hotels every where, (I wonder why theres so many), anyway if anyone wants to get a price check ive only gota walk in and ask during me lunch or sumin lol 8)

^ The taller you are the worse it is, my friend... I'm looking forward to this quite a bit now, but I'm also a bit nervous too. I really don't know what to expect... How many of you have met like this before?

Back