London meet up: List of Attendance

valha

Stand User
Ok, this theard is to get a count and find out who and if people want to go to the meet up after xmas, also to find out what you plan to do.

Name (guess what's meant to go here)
up for a drink (are you up for a drink in little later in the day this is only for people over 18 as its hard to get drinks in london if your under sry)
stay over (would you like to get a place to stay for night in london for saturday night)
things to do 9what are your idears on things to do for the day. let us know then we can sort of make a decisson on what to do and things :))

im trying to sort of be the hub by trying to get everyone number so we can all find each other on the day. if you would like to leave me your number or find out my number plzs pm me or mitsumi.

ok i will go first :)

Name valha (matthew).
Up for a drink hell yea i hardly ever say no to drink :).
stay over if we get a few ppl who want to then im in.
things to do im happy doing what ever everyone wants to do im just going to meet and chat and have fun. tho i think we should go get something to eat like ramen or something like that (not sushi i hate fish :p)

Kk, heres mine!

Name Original Angel (Charley, or Charlotte)
Up for a drink Yesh but Im not 18 :( If we go into a bar i could provide lame entertainment so theyd give me a drink thou! (They'd feel sorry for me lol)
stay over Yesh ^__^
things to do erm....im easy on this. Shopping maybe? Or we could go to a restaurant n chat. Pizza express is nice, or TGIs. I really dont mind what we do though!

Name Shades
Up for a drink Double Southern Comfort and lemmonade please No ice
stay over Is that an offer
things to doIL just wing it like I always Do

And theres mine 8)

Name: Rob
Up for a drink: Sure (and I am over 18).
Stay over: I'll be taking a late train back from Marleybone.
Things to do: Off the top of my head I'd say some Japanese food or at least something oriental. If we stuck around Soho, Oxford Street and Chinatown then there would be plenty of places to eat, and we could go to Forbidden Planet and a few Japanese stores - or there's always the Japan centre in Piccadilly. There are plenty of bars and coffee shops around so we could just go and grab a drink and talk for a while. Just a few ideas...

Name: Simon
Up for a drink You knows it
Stay Over I live pretty close to London, so I could go either way, but we'll say yeah (unless someone wants a place to crash for the night)
Things to do I'd like to check out Forbidden Planet in London... Other than that, a meal sounds rocking... Not a huge sushi fan though.

I might bring along a friend who's also into Anime, if she can make it!

Name Melainy (Anne)

up for a drink Indeed I am. Not a lot though because I'm a complete feather weight :D

stay over I'll get a late train from Marylebone too - probably on the same line as Neon Noir

things to do I mentioned TGI Fridays in Leicester Square coz it's easy to get to and just around the corner from Forbidden Planet if people want to stop over there. Anybody up for going to see a show or something? (student discount to whom it may apply) Anybody new to London is welcome to meet me at either Marylebone, Waterloo, Charing Cross, or any other main station. Just let me know beforehand :wink:

Name FF8Selphie (Hollie)

up for a drink Ye i am But im not 18 but there are lots of places where they sale drinks lol

stay over tis will probs be no, but im not sure yet

things to do I duno really, wot everyon else wanna do!!!

Btw i will try and get ObbessedShanksLover to come

Name: ZAFF (Frank)
Up for a drink: Is the pope Catholic?
Stay Over: If were drinking Ill need sumwhere to die
Things to do: Find an eat all you want oriental and well eat. Go shopping.... Chat up some women entice them for a drink..... find an irish bar get drunk and start a fight?? I dunno dont plan just go with it...

Name Daedalus668, aka The Great and Terrible Simon
up for a drink Yeah, sure
stay over Would be preferable, yes, if only so I can get some proper drinking time in later in the day as it's about a two-and-a-half hour train ride each way for me
things to do I also vote Forbidden Planet, but just sitting and chatting idly would be pretty keen too.

ZAFF said:
Things to do: Find an eat all you want oriental and well eat. Go shopping.... Chat up some women entice them for a drink..... find an irish bar get drunk and start a fight?? I dunno dont plan just go with it...

Sounds like a great plan to me mate 8)

Shades said:
ZAFF said:

Sounds like a great plan to me mate 8)

"First I plan to walk into a bar, and drink it. Then I will make use of a truly staggering number of prostitutes, some of whom I may once have been married to. Oh, and I shall start a fight with six men and win. Then I will buy drugs. I will, in fact, show them a large pillowcase, and demand that they fill it with drugs. And I'm putting it all on the g**damn expense account." - Mitchell Royce, Two-Fisted Editor, Transmetropolitan

Thank you Warren Ellis :D:D:D

Sake is ok kinda grows on you after a few bottles. Fiar enuff the stuff we buy from supermarkets aint a touch on propper sake. We get the 20% stuff where as in Japan you can pick up the stronger stuff hehehe.

Anyways if were drinking with any underage people I think we should think about being a bit carefull. If one of the 18+ gets wasted and ends up in hospital its a good night out haha(well not quite)... where as if a under18 does that it will just mess the night up due to parents needed to get involved and such.

On a lighter note its like £3 a pint in london the theiving southern gits so gunna cost a bomb haha

Back