London MCM Expo 29-30 May 2010

Wish that I could go but I went to both last year. I cry inside every time I remember how much the hotel and travel was, but I brought so much stuff.

chaos said:
See you guys there then =)
Hope so. :) Won't be able to come to the meet, but if I bump into you I'll be sure to say hi! I've met a couple of people on here actually (Hopeful Monster and Zin5ki), but I'm always so overtired at Expos not much gets through. =_=; Please bear with me if we chat, just don't expect me to make much sense, lol. Just over a week to go! :eek:

Ushio said:
chaos said:
Hope so. :) Won't be able to come to the meet, but if I bump into you I'll be sure to say hi! I've met a couple of people on here actually (Hopeful Monster and Zin5ki), but I'm always so overtired at Expos not much gets through. =_=; Please bear with me if we chat, just don't expect me to make much sense, lol. Just over a week to go! :eek:

Just look for the Manga section then? :p

Project-2501 said:
I'm hard to miss :) Anyway, you're coming to Eva tomorrow.
Yes I am. Going to meet a few people over there as well. Say hi then.

Ushio said:
chaos said:
Nothing new there, then ;)
Will you have a table again this time? I'll drop by to say hi and pick the latest japanofail.

Tachi- said:
Yeah, I've got a table in the Comic Village. I think there'll be a map in the guide and I'm listed as table 57, which is quite near the back toward Stage 2. Ah, found it: http://www.londonexpo.com/images/storie ... nlarge.jpg

chaos said:
Nothing new there, then ;)
Will you have a table again this time? I'll drop by to say hi and pick the latest japanofail.
I can't argue with that statement, heh. I do fail though as there's no new Japanofail (still just 2 issues). Was drawing other stuff the last few months, lol. :oops: There will be more one day!

I always spend far more than I earn there, lol. Watch the fanboy run! XD

Looking forward to seeing everyone. :)

Ushio said:
Tachi- said:
Yeah, I've got a table in the Comic Village. I think there'll be a map in the guide and I'm listed as table 57, which is quite near the back toward Stage 2. Ah, found it: http://www.londonexpo.com/images/storie ... nlarge.jpg

Having only gone to the one last october, am i right in thinking they move everything round each time the expo comes around?

I'll drop by and say hello at some point.

(i have a feeling the expo will cost me a lot and I'll look abit strange, wearing what I'll be wearing, with a rockband drumkit poking out of a bag, a katana in my hand, sharingan contacts in and walking around looking for that baby pikachu again…..i WILL get a picture of the cute little cosplay it was in lol, my kids will be subjected to the same thing when i have em :p )

Ushio said:
I can't argue with that statement, heh. I do fail though as there's no new Japanofail (still just 2 issues).
I've only got the first one, so might get the second now then =)

Ushio said:
I always spend far more than I earn there, lol. Watch the fanboy run! XD
Well, I can understand that. Specially because I earn nothing, so it's very easy to spend more than I earn there... Ok, that was lame =P

Just little teaser of what price to expect at the expo from Manga Twitter:

www.londonexpo.co.uk we will also have a £1 Shop and our usual awersome DVD/Viz Media manga shop. Up to 50% off on all DVDs

I went down myself to the expo down in Telford so I am not sure how the prices compare to the London one they run. But their were two stalls which had deals which really caught the eyes:

1.) One stall had 4 Manga books for £10, mainly Tokyopop titles.

2.) One Stall had even better deal of 3 books for 5 pound which had a larger variety of publisher than the one above but yet less manga on offer.

I'll be there on Saturday too. Just look out for a guy wandering around with a Wii bag, a beige cap, and wearing an Ayumu Nishizawa Tshirt.

As usual, engineering works will prevent the DLR from going all the way to the ExCeL Centre on the day — Canning Town will be the closest it comes. I myself will be happy to walk the remaining mile, though others will probably prefer to use the shuttle bus service.

Back