London Expo here we go

Hopefully, but it's a bigger thing so it would probably mean an over night stay to get everything out of it, which i'm not sure i would be able to do

Charter_Mage said:
I think i would feel pretty proud to be wearing something i had made myself, as long as it doesn't come apart at the seems when i'm wearing it

Its a great feeling to wear somthing you made yourself but if your worried about it falling apart you could try wearing it around the house and moving around a good bit then taking it off and seeing if it has ripped anywhere

Charter_Mage said:
Hopefully, but it's a bigger thing so it would probably mean an over night stay to get everything out of it, which i'm not sure i would be able to do
You need to stay overnight for at least 2 days, if not 3. It isn't something you can go to for the day, not unless you live around the corner!!
I was going to go (went to 2002 & 2003 Aya) but just me and a 2 year old, I don't think it would work :(

valha said:
anyone here planing to go to AyaCon Five?
yeah, hopefully. assuming i have the cash that is. i've already had to miss out on two music festivals this summer so i have precisely nothing planned for the next few months.

Concrete badger said:
valha said:
anyone here planing to go to AyaCon Five?
yeah, hopefully. assuming i have the cash that is. i've already had to miss out on two music festivals this summer so i have precisely nothing planned for the next few months.
You'd better not leave it much longer, as there aren't that many places left (even with it being twice the normal size!).

*shrugs* i'll do the best i can but if my family insist on borrowing what little money i have because they can't sort out their own finances, it's pretty much up in the air.

sorry about the rant, but in the past month or two i've found out that i can't go to Leeds or Download festivals, various family and friends owe me over £300 between them, and i've had over 20 job applications in the past year with not so much as an interview. if i can get there this year it would make my...year.

Yay! i finally registered... anyways the London Expo was great (a little pricy) but being cosplayers we got tonnes of freebes. And the Neo stall gave me the get backers first volume very koool. I think I'm gonna cosplay as Ed in any convetions I go to next.

Lemme guess...

Lemme guess, is Springydog Rosie? (aka, Uo from Fruits basket) hehehe there should be this one time where EVERYONE dresses up as a character of the opposite gender. HAHA! This is actully Lenne's idea...

Oh i wanna go to Ayacon5... :cry:

Yay! i finally registered... anyways the London Expo was great (a little pricy) but being cosplayers we got tonnes of freebes. And the Neo stall gave me the get backers first volume very koool. I think I'm gonna cosplay as Ed in any convetions I go to next

who did you cosplay as?

Hybridchild said:
Its a great feeling to wear somthing you made yourself but if your worried about it falling apart you could try wearing it around the house and moving around a good bit then taking it off and seeing if it has ripped anywhere
Good idea, as i'm almost positive anything i made would probably just fall apart.

Miaka-chan said:
You need to stay overnight for at least 2 days, if not 3. It isn't something you can go to for the day, not unless you live around the corner!!
I was going to go (went to 2002 & 2003 Aya) but just me and a 2 year old, I don't think it would work
I probabaly wouldn't be able to go then, i just don't don't think it would be possible to leave my mum and my sister alone for that long, my mum doesn't always have very good health. Shame really.

Concrete badger said:
sorry about the rant, but in the past month or two i've found out that i can't go to Leeds or Download festivals, various family and friends owe me over £300 between them, and i've had over 20 job applications in the past year with not so much as an interview. if i can get there this year it would make my...year.
I so empathise with you, my aunty must think we grow money trees in our back garden, she uses us like a ATM machine, it's been a long time since we stopped trying to keep count of what she owes us

Charter_Mage said:
Hybridchild said:
Good idea, as i'm almost positive anything i made would probably just fall apart.

I used to think the same thing now i chrage up to 800 Euro for a suit so give it a go you never know

Hi Everyone

We look forward to seeing you all in October on the 29th & 30th.

Please feel free to come over and use the forums on our website at www.londonexpo.com

We appreciate all of your feedback and any ideas, we looking forward to hearing from you and making the event even better for Anime fans

Thanks

www.londonexpo.com

hiya :) I finaly registered too...after lurking for hours xD yeah the London Expo was great, can't wait until the October one - the freebies were definitely a plus too :D

I see they finaly took us off the londonexpo.com website...¬_¬ lol

When you say that we have taken you off of the website what do you mean?

London Expo

lol oh it was just that we (my friends and I) were on the front page of the website thats all :) and you've put a new one up now - it's no problem though...

The Expo was Fun i didnt cosplay as JAKEMAN said i chickened out which i didnt, i didnt have th etime to even make my costume!! i have ot much courseowrk which i still have :cry: and also i will be in yr 11 in september, but im either gonna go as Selphie from FF8 or Anna from Shaman King =D
and wot more did u want as a thnk for buyin us the tickets

Back