London Comic Con/MCM Expo 25th - 27th October 2013

After I saw Richard Epcar announced way back when, that sealed the deal in me going. My con and train tickets were bought weeks ago. I'm going on the Saturday but couldn't afford to stay overnight so I'm leaving the same day :(

Really hoping I get into the expo at a decent time so I can see enough guests and stuff!

Troy Baker!!! I'm far too excited now. Richard and Troy are the main people I want to see. Ellyn, Yuri & Tara are the perks.

Do you think all the anime VA's will be together? Since I'm limited in my time there, I wouldn't mind waiting in a massive queue if at the end I got to see em all whereas if I have to queue seperately, I very much doubt I'd get to see more than two. Im basically aiming to get there 9.30am the latest and I think i'll have to leave around 5pm so yeah people, tell me even with my earlybird ticket how I'm going to have to be mega lucky to get my Con list all done :? :p

It's impressive the Con has been successful enough to branch out to the other side of the building, but what madness in trying to move around. I know it's always difficult but I swear yesterday was the worst I've seen in a long time. I've said it before but people need to learn that when there's a crowd of people behind you, it's probably not a good idea to randomly stop :?

Busy day with alot of awesome interview opportunities that'll be going up on toonzone in the next week *ducks from Anime UK News broom* And once all my work was done, I was able to join the tail end of the signing line and get my Gundam UC 5 Blu-ray signed by Tara Platt and Yuri Lowenthal :D He has a bowtie. Bowties are cool.

Yeah the people were the worst think after Saturday afternoon. From 9.30-1.30 I loved it there. Nice people and atmosphere. Then after that everyone was basically a tw*t. It went from me saying excuse me dead nicely and saying thank you, to be saying it really abrupt (still saying thank you mind) to those, as you say, who would randomly stop everywhere outside the main halls. Did my nut in.

Got my stuff signed by Tara, Yuri, Roger, Troy, Ellyn and Richard. Got a photo with all except Ellyn. Richard signed 3 things for me :)

Happy Danielle. I would defo go back to London again. Probably will if MCM doesnt start giving Manchester the same calibur of guests they give everyone else. Vic Mignogna is the only decent Manchester guest they've had and one of of three years a good guest has occurred. They need to buck up basically as London was FANTASTIC!

Back