List the anime youve watched!

I don't mean to be a spoilsport, but this is a silly thread. What is there to gain by listing all the anime's you've ever seen. My list is bigger than yours? My tatses are? It serves little purpose.

Corse it's pointless, much like a lot of other threads on this board. Why start looking for a purpose now? The My anime lists are bit more useful as they give scores

Animated FatCat said:
I don't mean to be a spoilsport, but this is a silly thread. What is there to gain by listing all the anime's you've ever seen. My list is bigger than yours? My tatses are? It serves little purpose.

It shows some people what other anime are out there that other people may have not watched :p

Pomtry said:
Animated FatCat said:

It shows some people what other anime are out there that other people may have not watched :p

Or just wastes time thinking and thinking about what you have seen. : )

Animated FatCat said:
Ive looked into a quite a few anime from these lists, so they serve some purpose.

Animated FatCat said:

Pfft, isn't it obvious?

More anime seen = larger e-peen0r

I can't break it down much simpler than that.

Hyaku said:
Animated FatCat said:

Pfft, isn't it obvious?

More anime seen = larger e-peen0r

I can't break it down much simpler than that.
Think of the opportunities you can have with a larger E-Willy. :roll:

Hokum said:
It so the mods can delete the accounts of anyone who has watched Pokemon ;)

I dunno, I still puzzle myself on certain issues in Pokemon: Why is Jesse still with the blatantly queer James after a decade or so? - or why does Ash actually chain-smoke his way to stunted growth?

These questions will never be answered. >_>;

Hyaku said:
Hokum said:

I dunno, I still puzzle myself on certain issues in Pokemon: Why is Jesse still with the blatantly queer James after a decade or so? - or why does Ash actually chain-smoke his way to stunted growth?

Also Ash seems to dump all his friends after a little while or so and there is never an explanation about the jagged lines on his cheeks.

Also Team Rocket should've been arrested years ago for perving on a 10 year old.

I've seen loads of anime but I'm happy that some watched the shows I love such as NANA and BECK which are barely mentioned in the forum...

naya_lulu said:
I've seen loads of anime but I'm happy that some watched the shows I love such as NANA and BECK which are barely mentioned in the forum...
Im currently watching BECK only watched the first episode, so I cant really say whether its good or bad but its about music, which I love.

Xelis said:
naya_lulu said:
Im currently watching BECK only watched the first episode, so I cant really say whether its good or bad but its about music, which I love.

Thats Due Out Here soon ain't it. I've Been reading up on the story & its one of the ones I've been watchin out for

Hyaku said:
Hokum said:

I wonder about that too >.< Also why do jesse n that even try and take pikachu, they have no chance...

Taylor said:
Hyaku said:
Hokum said:

I wonder about that too >.< Also why do jesse n that even try and take pikachu, they have no chance...
Seriously.. you're looking deep into a kids show? Even the brightest of minds couldnt figures out the meaning of kids shows.

thekendyman said:
Xelis said:
naya_lulu said:

Thats Due Out Here soon ain't it. I've Been reading up on the story & its one of the ones I've been watchin out for

The animation style is not a top quality like some other anime but if you love music, you like this one... There are lots of rock bands reference and the songs are really great... It made me want to learn how to play guitar...^_^

Back