Legal Streaming for Summer 2021 Anime Simulcasts & Catalog Additions

Sentai has acquired Mother of the Goddess' Dormitory (Megami-ryou no Ryoubo-kun.) and is expected to stream on HIDIVE.

Chinese anime series Obey Me! will simulcast on Funimation. The series is animated by Colored Pencil Animation (The King's Avatar).

Funimation will be adding Cardcaptor Sakura, Kill la Kill and Space Dandy to their UK/IE platform. All dubbed and subbed.

Note that all of these are with Anime Limited, but as those titles are already on the US/CA platform it's just a geo-unlock in a sense (therefore CCS is expected to use the NISA masters than AL's newer ones).

Crunchyroll, Funimation & HIDIVE will be simulcasting Magia Record: Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story Season 2 -The Eve of Awakening- for the UK/IE starting Saturday 7th August at 5:30pm BST.

Funimation will be adding Cardcaptor Sakura, Kill la Kill and Space Dandy to their UK/IE platform. All dubbed and subbed.

Note that all of these are with Anime Limited, but as those titles are already on the US/CA platform it's just a geo-unlock in a sense (therefore CCS is expected to use the NISA masters than AL's newer ones).
Excellent in regards to Cardcaptor Sakura for me!

I watched the somewhat infamous English dub from the early 2000's when it aired on CITV here in the UK.

I can't remember if I watched every single episode, but being that I do not have a subscription at Funimation, this is pretty tempting.

Chinese anime series The Defective (Can Ci Pin: Fangzhu Xingkong) will simulcast on Funimation at the end of the month.

It's very likely another batch from Anime Limited (then again ERASED can be erased from existence).
It's not THAT bad...
yes, the OP should've been used for Naruto.
Yes, the ending is so obvious you can spot it from the first few eps.
Yes,...... wait what was my point?
The animation is pretty at least and the set up is good 🤷‍♂️

In a surprise twist, the Knights of Sidonia franchise is coming to Funimation starting 3rd August. This covers the first season and the second season known as Battle for Planet Nine.

Knights of Sidonia was the first anime to be part of the Netflix Original brand.

Now available on Amazon Prime:
  • Attack on Titan: The Roar of Awakening [Sub]
  • Black Butler: Book of Circus [Dub, Sub]
  • Code Geass: Lelouch of the Re;surrection [Sub]
  • Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion I: Initation [Sub]
  • Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion II: Transgression [Sub]
  • Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion III: Glorification [Sub]

Back