Legal Streaming for Autumn 2020 Anime Simulcasts & Catalog Additions

Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai will simulcast on Crunchyroll.

EDIT: Also streaming on Crunchyroll:
  • Eagle Talon ~Golden Spell~
  • I'm Standing on a Million Lives
  • Is the Order a Rabbit? BLOOM
  • One Room Season 3
  • Rail Romanesque
5 slots remain for CR.

Last edited:
Yeah hoping CR or Hidive can get Wandering Witch and Nijigasaki. If Funimation does get Nijigasaki it would be cool if AL gets streaming rights like they did with Sunshine and put it on CR.

I know CR are just as bad. The only reason why I'm still subscribed to them is that it's the most convenient way to watch Gintama.

Oh well. At least Crunchyroll will (more than likely) have Mr. Osomatsu S3

I do think if CR didn’t raise it prices I would have less problems but none are good, like CR please upload blu Ray versions to future proof your streams, FUNi change the sub fonts and allow for multiple streams and HIDIVE is held back by the fact manga has all the Sentai shows I like and chucked them on FUNi poor K-ON.

Love Live! Nijigasaki High School Idol Club will be simulcasting on Funimation for United States & Canada regions only.

Moriarty the Patriot will simulcast on Funimation.

Last edited:
First post has been updated. I have included show page links to the respective titles whenever possible so you can jump in. Mahouka does have a show page on Funimation but I won't include it in the list until they amend the geolocking first (if they make Season 1 available that would be helpful).

Funimation has announced the following will simulcast on their service:
  • The Gymnastics Samurai
  • Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear
  • Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle
  • Strike Witches: Road to Berlin
  • That is the Bottleneck
  • Tsukiuta. THE ANIMATION 2
In addition Goblin Slayer: Goblin's Crown will join the service dubbed on 30th October and Suppose a Kid From the Last Dungeon Boonies Moved to a Starter Town will join the service this Winter (originally supposed to simulcast for this season).

And in a move that I had expected to occur - The Irregular at Magic High School: Visitor Arc will be getting a simuldub. Like Kaguya-sama, the first season currently remains subtitled only by Aniplex. Aniplex titles The Day I Became a God and Warlords of Sigrdrifa, as well as Funimation titles A3! Season Autumn & Winter and Our Last Crusade or the Rise of a New World will also be receiving simuldubs.

Back