Legal Streaming 2019: Q4 Autumn / Fall Season

Grr! How did Amazon get so many good titles, dang it. I missed out on Vineland Saga and now PP3, Blade, and Babylon this season that I wanted to watch. I currently only have subscriptions to Netflix and Crunchyroll; I recently dropped HiDive, I will never give Funimation any money towards their streaming, and I won't pay for Amazon Prime. Oh well.

They have money. Simple as. And Amazon titles are slightly less to be locked in Streaming only hell than Netflix so its the lesser of two evils for me. I assume FUNi is exploring how to get Psycho Pass the films and S3 but I may be wrong.

Grr! How did Amazon get so many good titles, dang it. I missed out on Vineland Saga and now PP3, Blade, and Babylon this season that I wanted to watch. I currently only have subscriptions to Netflix and Crunchyroll; I recently dropped HiDive, I will never give Funimation any money towards their streaming, and I won't pay for Amazon Prime. Oh well.
Worth pointing out that unlike the other anime that are on Prime, Blade of the Immortal is an Amazon Original series and doesn't even have a Japanese broadcast last I checked.

The final remaining simulcast has been picked up - True Cooking Master Boy (Shin Chuuka Ichiban!) will stream on Crunchyroll for territories worldwide outside of Asia starting Friday at 7:45pm BST.

True Cooking Master Boy (Shin Chuuka Ichiban!) will stream on Crunchyroll for territories worldwide outside of Asia...

...and then that's the crap that gets put on Crunchyroll instead, more anime I have absolutely no interest in... sigh. 😑

It's good I do very little streaming to begin with, I so dislike the whole idea of streaming.

Last edited:
Catalog: Ultramarine Magmell (Gunjou no Magmell), also known as Magmell of the Sea Blue, is now streaming on Netflix dubbed and subbed.

In addition, both Little Witch Academia OVAs (Little Witch Academia and Little Witch Academia: The Enchanted Parade) are no longer streaming on Netflix. If you want to access these legally, the Japanese Blu-ray for Little Witch Academia: The Enchanted Parade is an option (includes both OVAs with English subtitles).

Catalog: Maria Watches Over Us Season 4 and Gold Lightan Golden Warrior (Ogon Senshi Gorudo Raitan) are coming to HIDIVE subbed. The latter is an 80s Tatsunoko title.

Catalog: Naruto Unleashed is now streaming on Funimation Now dubbed and subbed.

Season 1: Episodes 1-57
Season 2: Episodes 58-100 (missing Episode 81)
Season 3 Part 1: Episode 101
Season 3 Part 2: Episodes 102-141 (missing Episode 140)
Season 4 Part 1: Episodes 142-160
Season 4 Part 2: Episodes 162-183 (missing Episode 161 & 166)
Season 5 Part 1: Episodes 184-196
Season 5 Part 2: Episodes 197-220 (missing Episode 198, 211 & 216)

Update: All seven missing episodes are now live on Funimation.

Last edited:
Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These Second will simuldub on Funimation Now.

Chihayafuru Season 3 will be available for territories Worldwide outside of Asia on Crunchyroll.

As is being reported by AUKN on social media, All4 are now streaming anime series, namely Charlotte, Cowboy Bebop, and Tokyo Ghoul Series 1 & 2.

UPDATE: They are also streaming the original Cardcaptor Sakura.

Back