Legal Streaming 2019: Q3 Summer Season

I've been subscribed to all of them but the state of platform support is a real issue on some. This season has made me question renewing Crunchyroll for the first time in years, especially now JoJo is over. It feels like a bad deal to pay for it for just one show (which isn't even fantastic).

R

My top Crunchyroll shows are the continuing shows from last season, Demon Slayer and Fruits Basket. Are You Lost? and Given are probably my favs from the current season.
But the best are definitely not on Crunchyroll this time. Those are on HiDive, unfortunately, O Maidens and Wasteful Days and the best is unfortunately, for different reasons, on Amazon: Vinland Saga.
The problem with the model is that instead of offering a choice of your favourite platform and therefore competition to drive prices down it's really a load of mini monopolies driving prices up and thus people to pirate sites! Same thing is happening with Football, there is now 3 platforms showing PL games.

My top five from this season so far are:
  • Astra Lost in Space
  • Given
  • How Heavy are the Dumbbells You Lift?
  • If It’s For My Daughter I’d Even Defeat a Demon Lord
  • Vinland Saga
  • Honourable Mention: Dr. STONE

My top Crunchyroll shows are the continuing shows from last season, Demon Slayer and Fruits Basket. Are You Lost? and Given are probably my favs from the current season.
But the best are definitely not on Crunchyroll this time. Those are on HiDive, unfortunately, O Maidens and Wasteful Days and the best is unfortunately, for different reasons, on Amazon: Vinland Saga.
The problem with the model is that instead of offering a choice of your favourite platform and therefore competition to drive prices down it's really a load of mini monopolies driving prices up and thus people to pirate sites! Same thing is happening with Football, there is now 3 platforms showing PL games.
Competition technically would be every platform having the same show like Promised Neverland but exclusives remove the whole element of competition. And its game theory if one company raises prices they all do (I assume FUNI and Hidive to follow CRs price rise within 6 months)

I read the light novels. It’s not really “incesty”.
Yeah, you need to be related for it to be incest!
I have seen people relate it to Usagi Drop and others calling it grooming the anime! But there seems no sexual intent at all with Dale, yet (the cover of volume 8 suggests it goes that way), so it's fairly innocent at the moment.

I do admire the People who can ignore where Bunny drop goes as the anime stopped prior to it. But I view it as a complete series, as yes probably this won’t be a complete adaption either.

Yeah, you need to be related for it to be incest!
I have seen people relate it to Usagi Drop and others calling it grooming the anime! But there seems no sexual intent at all with Dale, yet (the cover of volume 8 suggests it goes that way), so it's fairly innocent at the moment.
No grooming on Dales part at all in the lns, everything is initiated by Latina. It also becomes pretty apparent that Latina doesn't view Dale as a father figure by the end of the second volume, which will be covered by the anime.

BUt it does go Bunny Drop. Not as bad. So pointing out fact is bait? I hate Japan and its oh but they aren't biologically related **** off i despise that argument I want to adopt in future doesn't mean ill marry my kid THATS WHY I DESPISE THIS.
Mate, I honestly do believe that if you was actually happy with anything then it'd make you unhappy. It can get annoying but I'll leave you to it 😕

I think that opinion occurs because I don’t talk about the stuff I like. Like Symphogear or Given well Carole and Tuesday has gone slightly down but is still one of the best shows this year.
It’s because I rarely have stuff to add to those discussions.

I think that opinion occurs because I don’t talk about the stuff I like
So just as a bit of an experiment why don't you try talking about something you like? People aren't gonna attack you for having a different opinion (hopefully) and it might be quite healthy for you. Start a new thread to discuss something you like. I'll jump in and maybe I'll learn something that I'm not currently aware of. Healthy and educational see. Try it mate because you worry me sometimes.

Back