Legal Streaming 2019: Q2 Spring Season

But ruined it for all of us, a 2 and half day delay is very very harsh and I feel gonna Turn more people to piracy if people do fan sub these episodes.

According to Reddit, the leaks were Starz Arabic streaming service and Selecta Vision streaming service.
Why not just give these 2 companies the delay instead of punishing everyone...
I knows it's only a few days in the grand scheme but people will be leaning towards fansubs now, which shouldn't be needed in this day and age.

Why not just give these 2 companies the delay instead of punishing everyone...
I knows it's only a few days in the grand scheme but people will be leaning towards fansubs now, which shouldn't be needed in this day and age.
The most frustrating part is that we're at the biggest point in the story, so delaying the simulcasts is only going to result in massive spoilers being leaked by those who watched the anime in Japan and those who pirated it.

I'll be missing it anyway. Not sure of a signal where I'm staying and the utilities listed for the cottage doesn't mention Wi-Fi (I didn't book the place).

EDIT: Actually read an article on this. It's every episode from now on. I thought it was just the next one.

Last edited:
Now streaming on Crunchyroll:

Angel Beats!
United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland​

The series was initially region locked when the license was under Sentai Filmworks. The license eventually expired and has reverted back to Aniplex.

Coming soon on Funimation, as part of their new acquisition of Manga Entertainment, more titles will be revealed soon:

Akira
Bayonetta: Bloody Fate
Casshern Sins
A Certain Magical Index (Seasons 1 & 2)
A Certain Magical Index the Movie
A Certain Scientific Railgun (Seasons 1 & 2)
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence
The Girl Who Leapt Through Time
Naruto: Shippuden
Soul Eater Not!
Summer Wars
Sword Art Online (Season 1)

Wolf Children

Coming soon on Funimation, as part of their new acquisition of Manga Entertainment, more titles will be revealed soon:

Akira
Casshern Sins
Soul Eater Not!
Summer Wars

Wolf Children
I can see Funi actively pursuing Dragon Ball and One Piece for streaming here now they own Manga.

That’s Toei Europe so would still be different rules to the US one. Rumors Toei EU dont like streaming as
Much but who knew
Indeed, Toei Europe are notoriously bad to work with.

I remember hearing that Toei Europe licenced the UK rights for Dragon Ball in the early 00s to a French distributor who then sat on them as Manga refused to sub licence it from them due to charging them the entire cost of the French and UK rights.

I'm surprised that Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and Sword Art Online Season 1 is among the titles, FMA:Brotherhood because Funimation lost the license to the series and now Aniplex of America has the license, and as for SAO Season 1, Funimation never had the series in the first place and was always with Aniplex of America.

Unless Funi's intention was to include pretty much every title Manga has, including those Funi don't have the license for themselves (e.g. those licensed by Sentai, Aniplex, etc. that Manga has).

I'm surprised that Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and Sword Art Online Season 1 is among the titles, FMA:Brotherhood because Funimation lost the license to the series and now Aniplex of America has the license, and as for SAO Season 1, Funimation never had the series in the first place and was always with Aniplex of America.

Unless Funi's intention was to include pretty much every title Manga has, including those Funi don't have the license for themselves (e.g. those licensed by Sentai, Aniplex, etc. that Manga has).
Those were licensed from AoJ I think. Well I know FMAB was. And they are nicer than AoA.

Akira
Casshern Sins
Soul Eater Not!
Summer Wars

Wolf Children

Last edited:
Back