Legal Streaming 2018: Q4 Autumn Season | Le Bizzarre Avventure di Kirito

Netflix have announced five new anime projects planned, though three of them are from Japan (the rest are anime-inspired like Castlevania).

We have:
  • Altered Carbon
    Based on the novel that was recently adapted as a live-action series on Netflix earlier in the year, this anime will be handled by studio Anima with Dai Sato and Tsukasa Kondo.
  • Cagaster of an Insect Cage
    Based on the manga series Mushikago no Cagaster, the anime will be handled by studio GONZO and director Koichi Chigira.
  • Yasuke
    A collaboration project between director LeSean Thomas and studio MAPPA. Featuring Lakeith Stanfield (Death Note, Get Out, Sorry to Bother You) voicing the main protagonist.
The anime-inspired shows announced also were Pacific Rim and Trese.

You can choose between white or yellow subtitles to the right of the languages options on their site. The app doesn't allow you to change this but thankfully (for me anyway) the app uses yellow subs.

You can choose between white or yellow subtitles to the right of the languages options on their site. The app doesn't allow you to change this but thankfully (for me anyway) the app uses yellow subs.
Ah outside of the video box. I'll have to try white via the website. I don't think either work well on a small screen. Having said that the white ones on Netflix were bad for Kill La Kill.
Amazon is OK because you can have a box and make it opaque, but it can get in the way and text translations use the same box so you miss some info because people are still talking.
Everybody really should follow Crunchyroll and add a nice black outline to their subs, and place text translations next to said text.

Back