Legal Streaming 2018: Q3 Summer Season | Shingeki no OVERLORD

Netflix | New Addition [Coming Soon]

Tenrou: Sirius the Jaeger
Just announced, the series will be coming to Netflix so have fun trying to watch this one.

Grav's Prediction: I predict that High Score Girl will also be a potential Netflix title for two reasons: 1) CG anime, Netflix loves that, and 2) The US Premiere is at Otakon which is next month when the show airs this Friday. I can be wrong with the prediction but I would not be surprised if it ends up being true.

Netflix | New Addition [Coming Soon]

High Score Girl
Also announced, the series will be coming to Netflix so have fun trying to watch this one.

Amazon Prime | New Addition [Simulcast]

Grand Blue Dreaming
The Animeism series of the season is now simulcasting on the service every Friday. Japanese audio with English subtitles.

Happy Sugar Life
The Animeism series of the season is now simulcasting on the service every Friday. Japanese audio with English subtitles.

Gundam Info | I came here to counter-laugh at you

Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack
Now streaming on GundamInfo YouTube channel in 480p.

HiDive is telling me to come back at 2pm on Saturday for Review Starlight episode 2. Shame, finished episode 1 earlier and saw the listing and thought great I'd like to see if it continues with what it set up, but no. I guess that's is why the time is in red?

HiDive is telling me to come back at 2pm on Saturday for Review Starlight episode 2. Shame, finished episode 1 earlier and saw the listing and thought great I'd like to see if it continues with what it set up, but no. I guess that's is why the time is in red?
One thing HIDIVE mentioned is that apparently the translation for the music lyrics is also held back.

Speaking of that show, apparently the translation on HIDIVE is mediocre and not up to par compared to other titles. It's done by the same translator who worked on Hakumei to Mikochi and My Girlfriend is Shobitch, both of which were poorly received in translation.

One thing HIDIVE mentioned is that apparently the translation for the music lyrics is also held back.

Speaking of that show, apparently the translation on HIDIVE is mediocre and not up to par compared to other titles. It's done by the same translator who worked on Hakumei to Mikochi and My Girlfriend is Shobitch, both of which were poorly received in translation.
I guess that makes sense the first episode did have a musical number in which the lyrics were in Romanji instead of English.

I wouldn't have a clue whether the translation is accurate or not, as long as there's a story to follow that makes sense it's fine because I will never know unless I learn Japanese properly.

HIDIVE | New Addition [Catalogue]

Armored Trooper Votoms (Soukou Kihei Votoms)
Regions: US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, other regions not specified

The Life of Budori Gusuko (Guskou Budori no Denki)
Regions: US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, other regions not specified

4 weeks wait for the dub! Urgh way to screw over the dub watchers Funi, how is it My Hero Academia got same day dub for most of the first half of S3 but AoT is 4 weeks.

4 weeks wait for the dub! Urgh way to screw over the dub watchers Funi, how is it My Hero Academia got same day dub for most of the first half of S3 but AoT is 4 weeks.

It's broadcasting on Toonami in the US, which in turn requires a holdback for streaming.

As I mentioned somewhere else, if Toonami decide to put it off by a week (last season so they could show Captain America on independence day) then the dub gets put back yet another week.

Crunchyroll | New Addition [Catalogue]

Moeyo Ken
Regions: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa

Ghost in the Shell: Arise (OVA and Alternative Architecture)
Regions: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, South Africa

Crunchyroll | New Addition [Catalogue] | Not Available in Ireland

The Betrayal Knows My Name

Regions: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Iceland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark. Netherlands

The Mystic Archives of Dantalian
Regions: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Iceland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark. Netherlands

Crunchyroll | New Addition [Catalogue] | Not Available in UK or Ireland

Outlaw Star
Regions: United States, Canada

My-HiME

Lupin the Third: The Woman Called Fujiko Mine

Trigun
Regions: United States, Canada, South Africa

Tokyo Ravens

Shakugan no Shana (S1, Second and Final)

There have also been updates in episode availability for Ikki Tousen and D.Gray-man in the UK and Ireland.

Last edited:
Back