Konnichiwa! ^_^

otaku010884

Student Council President
I have to admit, I was looking for anime communities to try to sell off some anime DVDs, manga, figures, artbooks and merchandise, but this community looks like it's bustling and so I'm curious to see what otakus are talking about these days.

I work nights and am married, so don't often get the chance to come online and spend time here, but let's hope I get to by making it a New Years resolution. ^_^

I've been into anime for 9 years, manga for a little less. It's been a real passion of mine, but since getting married my space has been halved so I dont have space for most of my collection, especially as I spoiled my partner this Christmas. My buying anime, or anything for that matter, has been capped for a while. I've not had time to really sit down and watch much anime either... I'm deprived. I think the only reason my withdrawal symptoms haven't been worse is because I spend most of the week working and sleeping so don't have time to mourn the death of my anime marathons.

I talk a bit too much.. introduce myself, not make people fear relationships thinking it means sacrificing anime. :roll:

I'm not up to date with anime so the titles I love are probably dated to you all. I adore The Vision of Escaflowne, Cowboy Bebop, Witch Hunter Robin, Trigun, Ranma 1/2, Kare Kano... works of the Sunrise, GAINAX and Ghibli studios mainly, but Genon, AIC and others all have great titles.

Manga.. well my favourite artist is Satoshi Urushihara so anything he's illustrated. Works from Watase Yu, Kenichi Sonoda, CLAMP, Ken Akamatsu, plus Akira, Domu: A Child's Dream, Azumanga Daioh, Yotsuba&!, Battle Angel Alita, Ah! My Goddess! among others.

I am a big fan of asian cinema and music, mainly those from Korea, but my favourite music artist is JJ Lin (Lin JunJie) who is from Singapore. Me likey Mandopop! :D

I have collected anime cels for a number of years. I take a lot of pride in having stunning and unique pieces of art.

Well it's Boxing Day and food is on the table so I'm gonna run, but HI GUYS! ^_^

Damns another otaku o0

well welcome aboard hope you have a swell time
and thats a very interesting line-up you have in anime/manga you like ^^

Welcome to AUKN OtakuII ;)

I know exactly what you mean in the misses department mate. My anime viewing time was halfed when mine moved in and we're due to be married.
Still find time like. Heh!

Enjoy the forums and see you about! "Happy New Year" + Belated Xmas.

I'm back! I know how many people join a forum, post and then vanish. It's like an anti-climax.

Thank you all for the welcome!

It's nice to see an anime board that moves at a good pace! I work long shifts so four days a week I don't have time to get online and then the three remaining are a battle with my older brother for the internet connection.

I'm a complete newb to this forum so no, I'm not Aion.

A Happy New year to you all too!

I'm going to take this chance to browse the forum, but thanks again for the warm welcome!

Ja ne!

Back