Kid Icarus: Uprising shorts to be made by 3 studios

Joshawott

Monsieur Monster
AUKN Staff
23r6zhw.png

At Nintendo's 3DS Conference today, President and CEO Satoru Iwata has confirmed that in Spring 2012, to coincide with the release of the highly anticipated Kid Icarus: Uprising game, the company will make available to the public, 3 free 3-minute long shorts producted by animation companies Production I.G, Shaft and 4°C.

Just for those who don't know, Production I.G are probably best known for the Ghost in the Shell franchise, Shaft for the recent Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Studio 4°C for Steamboy and the recent Thundercats revival.

Source: http://wiiuandmii.com/production-i-g-shaft-studio-4°c-animate-kid-icarus-uprising-shorts/

Ah, beat me to it(by a huge margin) i should have posted this up when it played through >.>

Still, three fantastic studios working on it, i want to see how SHAFT work on it, but yeah, shall be interesting to see. It does however, feel like an apology for pushing it back to january next year.

christor said:
Cool! Fingers crossed Ninty bring them to Europe, but I'm not holding my breath.
It was announced at the conference that they will be released worldwide. After all, the game itself features voice acting, so I assume they'll just use the game cast for dubbing (dunno about original).

Back